Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hunted

The Hunted

a part of “The Hunted”, a fictional universe by Horseygirl.

At a school with vampires and werewolves, humans have to watch their step. Werewolves protect them but vampires are known to hurt or kill them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Hunted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:49 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Hunted"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Hunted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoGEEKYCHICAxo on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:28 am

I submitted a character... When is the roleplay going to start?
God gave me two arms to hold him, two legs to walk towards him, two eyes to watch him, and two ears to listen to him. But why did he give me only one heart?

Because he gave my other heart to him so I could find him and he could give his heart to me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xoGEEKYCHICAxo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:39 am

You can post whenever you want! ^.^ I already started. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:20 pm

I've just submitted a character, this looks awesome.
If we fear the dark but the light can kill us then where can we turn?

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoGEEKYCHICAxo on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:55 pm

When are we going to have humans assigned to us?

xoGEEKYCHICAxo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:37 pm

Thanx Angel! And as soon as humans joined you'll have one assigned to you. Midnight'swork (the other GM) will be making a character soon, and if i need to i'll make another human

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoGEEKYCHICAxo on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Alright then.

xoGEEKYCHICAxo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:53 pm

Geekychica, wanna be my werewolf!?
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoGEEKYCHICAxo on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Sure :)

xoGEEKYCHICAxo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfgirl on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Hey everyone :) Just submitted a werewolf character called Ella, how's everyone? :D x

wolfgirl
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Hmm seems like this might be fun nice idea btw
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:00 pm

hmm..., ima submit a human soon... if want, you can look at her and see if you wanna be her parter!
(heh, i hope someone will)
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:03 pm

i mean, can i? ill have to be a new student cause i cant see the first posts...

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:40 am

i am a werewolf looking for a human .... makes me feel like i'm putting out a want ad

i like long walks on the beach and eating fresh meat lol

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:13 am

kewl, ima submit a charecter then... so you going to be my were-partner? (just to confirm)

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:15 am

yeah sounds like a plan

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:57 am

Just to let people know I don't have a human to look after

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musashi_001 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:06 am

Hello everyone. I am probably one of the newest members to the site and am the idiot who posted an OOC on the actual roleplay. (fail) But anyways I did post a vampire character. Just tell me if it needs adjustsing...I don't think I actually said it was vampire. (fail again) Anyway it's Hizoku Arashi. Just tell me what's going on and I'll be happy to join in.

Musashi_001
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Hello! sorry it took me so long, but i put everybody's name (and the werewolves' humans) on the main page and attempted to memorize them. (ahhh i'm on a sugar rush and am typing super-fast!!!) OH and by the way Midnight'sWork(the other GM) will be making a character soon so welcome her and be nice! OH AGAIN could you guys put what your person is (human, werewolf, or vamp) on it's page please? THANX A BUNCH! MEOW! OH AGAIN! Please tell me if I need to change anything on the main page, i waas kinga ruusshign!

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Wazzup! Sorry I'm a little late in posting a char, but I've been OBSESSING over Harry Potter. Seriously. Mostly stuck on either mugglespace or HEX. But I got my character in now! yeah!

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!