Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project M3

Project M3

a part of “Project M3”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

DEAD

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project M3”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Project M3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Project M3"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Project M3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:09 pm

okay, so i now have 3 characters. Issac/Medic is my main character, while Claws and Judgment are the two main baddies. Claws is basically a mad man out to destroy anyone who isn't a mutant, as well as anyone involved with the military. Judgment, his real name Joseph Cornell, is the one who started it all. He is a tool for the military, and the main force behind Project M3, a unit of the military who goes out to hunt down mutants

i didn't post as them yet because they won't be coming into the story right away, but both are fairly well known

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jlb.cozmo on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:29 pm

ok! ^.^ lol .
"You must know how to lie before you could ever learn to tell the truth."
-Life is Beautiful by Sixx:AM

:P

jlb.cozmo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby infernwolf on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Crap late again =(

infernwolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:07 pm

it's alright infernwolf

but, Stella, did you okay it with Vitaminheart before you knocked her character out?

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:20 pm

>_> ooooooops I'll edit *headdesk* changed it to a man I knocked out. didn't notice it was someone's character -_- erm, I feel stupid
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:28 pm

Thanks, otherwise Lyda might have had the shortest character lifespan in history. =P

Also thinking of bringing in my slightly unhinged little telekinetic Caddie, probably on the mutant side...if she can actually coherently decide on a side. Though I might wanna wait until a good time to drop her in.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:03 pm

nvm this
Famous Last Words.

"I can do it..." "It's not poisonous..." "Let a PRO show you how it's done..." "No, no, let me get it..." "What could possibly go wrong?" "Well, at least it can't get any worse." "Of COURSE I can handle it!" "Just a little more..." "Just one more..." "How bad could it be?" "Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it..."

Smiley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby infernwolf on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Im probably gonna drop out of this rp Soul, sorry.

infernwolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:39 pm

it's alright, but mind if i ask why? just curious

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:42 pm

okay...looks like we're down to just three people now...bummer. oh well...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:25 pm

D: I don't want this to be dead. I likeeeee

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:49 pm

i know. but where did everyone go? it's like everyone just stopped posting, not just in this rp, but in nearly all the ones i'm involved with! D=

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:54 am

I've been a bit behind on my RPing becuase of my college deadline, they're out of the way now.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:46 pm

sorry i haven't been on in like a week guys, computer crashed

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!