Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Focus

Focus

a part of “Focus”, a fictional universe by N!ghtmare Tra!n.

meh. FAILED ROLEPLAY

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Focus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Focus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:15 pm

Actually, that's perfect!
In the book that I based this roleplay off of, Shiver, that happens to one of the characters. So, I guess I'll get something for the rest of the pack to do untill you get here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:48 pm

sorry i haven't posted. i was on thanksgiving break and i didn't really do anything. im dropping out of the rp. Someone feel free to play my character if they like. I would keep rping, but i think i was to slow and i cant just skip the days or months that already happened since i posted. but if i can, please tell me so i can keep rping!
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:46 pm

You've only missed a few major things, and we could easily fill you in if you'd like.
But I understand not having time to commit to a roleplay, I've had to drop out of a few myself!

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:11 pm

really? awesome! but one problem... i abandoned my character and i dont know how to get it back. Sorry, im kind of a newbie.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Well, the weird thing is that when you abandoned it, the character did not show up in the Orphanage on the Character page. I'm not exactly a pro at being a game master, as this is my first, so you might have to re-make the character, I'm not sure.

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:03 am

Date- October 2nd, 2010.
Time- 10:56 am, a little before noon.
Weather- 40 degrees. snow is melting, sun shinng, partly cloudy.

Paul and Ulrik are driving two cars in town to get supplies, bringing most of the pack- Annie, Scarlet, Violet, Kieth, John.
Cassie is sick with a fever at the pack house; Karen is tending to household duties; Beck is in his study doing...Beck-things.
Wake & Alex (aka Blood) have returned from chilling in the forest and are buying clothes. jk they're stealing. naughty naughty.

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Date- October 2nd, 2010
Time- 12:00pm, noon.
Weather- 37 degrees. snow is melting, sun shining, partly cloudy.

Ulrik was shot in town and died, and the rest of the pack went home, except for John and Violet who are at John's house, laying low. Scarlet had also died for mostly unknown reasons, but there was a lot of blood. Wake disposed of the body and returned. Blood is missing, and assumed dead. Beck and Paul have decided for a funeral in the woods as usual, but holding vigil inside.
Cassie's sick and is in her room, as downstairs the pack mingles by the fire, Karen fixing food for anyone hungry for lunch, or hurt as well.

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!