Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Focus

Focus

a part of “Focus”, a fictional universe by N!ghtmare Tra!n.

meh. FAILED ROLEPLAY

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Focus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Focus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Focus"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Focus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damian11 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:24 pm

African american allowed?
I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. Just my enemies. -Nuizo Genoviez

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damian11
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:38 pm

Yeah, of course, go ahead!

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:26 pm

We are trying to start out with at least 6 people, so once there are three more, we can start posting. This'll be fun and active once it gets rolling. :)
Tell your friends about it and ask them to join. I'm trying to advertise and get more characters.

If there are any questions, you can ask them here or send me a PM!

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damian11 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:32 pm

can i be a hunter insted?...or perhaps a bear...or neithor and just a guy

Damian11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:36 pm

Damian11 it would be better just to stay a wolf, I'm not really sure if a hunter would be well-involved. Maybe if you were a hunter and got bitten...?

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damian11 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 pm

that could work :J

Damian11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:43 pm

Okay, in the first post all the wolves will start as wolves trying to escape the hunters. If we have no very pride-ful wolves I'll get Beck to bite some hunter (aka- you) & we'll throw that together.

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:26 pm

Ummm, Damian11, did you forget to give your character a name, picture, synopsis, description, personality...

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damian11 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:41 pm

just a name

Damian11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:44 pm

we aren't starting the roleplay yet, and I'll let you know for sure when we do, okay? Do you want to make another character so it has a name?

I guess we kind of have to now though, so I'll keep it going.
Last edited by N!ghtmare Tra!n on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damian11 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:46 pm

One step ahead

Damian11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:07 pm

What is happening right now IC:

Date- October 1st, 2010.
Time- late at night, about 10:00pm
Weather- cold: 36 F, no snow

Wolves are being chased by hunters; Beck and Paul have each taken about half the pack and are now leading them away from the hunters to Boundary Lake in an attempt of escape.

((I'll probably do these every now-and-then, to keep everyone up. Pleaseee hope for more characters :P))

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wheezymcgee on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:19 pm

can i make a character that is in the pack but he is just chillin and goin with the flow?
I will not carry a gun, Frank. When I got thrown into this war I had a clear understanding with the Pentagon: no guns. I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun! -- Hawkeye Pierce

wheezymcgee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord of Fate on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Made a character, Keith is in the roleplay. Can you please add me to the character list?

Lord of Fate
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Yeah, sorry guys! I just added, you both, I've been kinda busy with school and all, so I'm posting right now and editing/updating. Hope you like the roleplay, and decide to stick with it!

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Date- October 1st, 2010
Time- almost 12:00am
Weather- very cold, most prone to shifting: 30 F, snow ^^

After eating pizza, coffee is brewing and the pack has gathered to discuss life with the Pack, and the hunters.

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mysticbobo on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:29 pm

I like the Idea of the Roleplay a lot... but what I can see of from my readings... you need more people and faster commenting :p...
Don't Make Me Angry... You won't like me when I am angry

Mysticbobo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mysticbobo on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:33 pm

I like the Idea of the Roleplay a lot... but what I can see of from my readings... you need more people and faster commenting :p...

Mysticbobo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mysticbobo on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:28 am

Hey Mightmare Train... Thanks for your pm. Yeah I couldn't reply to it so I thought I would reply here. I did have an Idea on how to make Blood meet the group. Was going to have him get shot and then run away from the hunters. once in the town have him change into Alex and stumble around town naked and then collapse on the steps of your pack house :p... is that okay? thought it would add a bit of drama to the whole thing...

Mysticbobo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!