Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Undying Rapture

Undying Rapture: Post-Bioshock2

a part of “Undying Rapture”, a fictional universe by ZombiiGirlz.

Years after Sofia Lamb tried to destroy the sunken city, Rapture is still standing. Now the world has turned to the present day and a team of ocean explorers are about to stumble across a strange lighthouse in the middle of the water. . . [STARTING]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Undying Rapture”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Undying Rapture: Post-Bioshock2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombiiGirlz on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:04 pm

MAke sure unless you're posting in the sphere to post in Neptune.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZombiiGirlz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:12 pm

I dids
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxZetsuxXx on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:39 am

Hey, since we are in Neptunes bounty lets familiarize oursdelf with a map of the area :)

Also on another note a new bioshock is coming out called biosock infinite however unfortunately i do not think it is in rapture :/

But in a new exciting city called the floating city of columbia :D

Check it out ! ~ http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/BioShock_Infinite

xXxZetsuxXx
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Lol nice. Anyways, you may want to note the following, for this is an awesome idea i had...

Somewhere out there, the Fontain Jackpot of ADAM exists in rrapture. it is lost, hidden, and missing. Non of the little sisters can locate it. It is believed (and this is true) that only one of the Original Little sisters can find it. oh look, Alana is one of them. So yeah, this ADAM jackpot is wanted by all. Drusilla can use it for her plans, making herself much stronger, or making the splicers serve her unconditionally (well, conditionally, but no fighting her). The Kraken Family are splicers, so enough said. Fergus might believe that the stash of ADAM could help him find/revive Rosemary. Yeah, all sorts of things could come from this. But whoever gets this stash of ADAM gets more power then they could ever have dreamed of....

posting now

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:58 pm

YOu wouldnt happen to have an Arcadia map too? I cant remember the whole layout from Bioshock one XD

Time for Arcadia!! And for some meddlesome splicers......

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Zombii, i am kinda waiting on your post....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindOfaChild on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Well I hope somebody posts, Im breaking my 3day rule just for this rp, I hope were not (pardon the pun) dead in the water here.

TheMindOfaChild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxZetsuxXx on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:19 am

mmm i'm sure its just cause its christmas and i will post shortly and wait for you and the character to post so i can basically send a trouble your way like splicers which i have begun to love to control (Zombii you can send some of drusilla's, but i've decided to control the saturnine.) Or instead of trouble a helping hand like a big daddy fighting with splciers who is taken down but the splicers chase after the screaming and fleeing little sister leaving you the dead big daddies corpse and for you to search it and find something helpful.

yup so here's a map of arcadia when and if we venture into farmers market i'll put up another map for farmers market but until then here is arcadia :D

xXxZetsuxXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxZetsuxXx on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:24 pm

yes of course, we always need new crew members just create a cew member or a big daddy or a big sister or whatever takes your fancy i believe we are only slightly inactive due to the holiday break

xXxZetsuxXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:46 am

sorry for a lack of posts from me, il try to get something up soon. Also you have been pardoned.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindOfaChild on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:14 am

Alright then well, I suppose Im done here, if nothins up on monday I'll have to bid you guys a fond farewell. Hope everyones holiday's are going good, I dont mean to be an ass, as much as I would love to keep up with this RP its just taking up space at this point.

TheMindOfaChild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!