Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Earthen Plane: Sun of Fury

The Earthen Plane: Sun of Fury [Open]

a part of “The Earthen Plane: Sun of Fury”, a fictional universe by cjeap.

Every few years on Flat Earth, the raging Sun wreaks havoc on the small village of Sinopia by burning it to a crisp. Sick of the never-ending damage to their lives and property, a group of villagers set out on a quest in an attempt to destroy The Sun.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Earthen Plane: Sun of Fury”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Earthen Plane: Sun of Fury [Open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Feel better Cjeap!
A successful novel should interrupt the reader’s life, make him or her miss appointments, skip meals, forget to walk the dog. - Stephen King

The same should apply for an RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cjeap on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:08 pm

I'm feeling better now, thanks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cjeap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:54 am

Yay! Glad to hear it. Being sick is the pits. (>.<)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cjeap on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:37 am

Yeah, we can get things rolling again. It looks like it's about to be Circus' event, I'll give him a chance to post and then we should probably start wrapping it up.

cjeap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cjeap on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Hmm, haven't heard from Circus in a minute. Guess we're just waiting it out for the moment.

cjeap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:16 pm

My characters are at a stand still for the 'night'. They'll be ready when ever Tarik gives the word that it's time to go, after saying good bye to the Circus Folk, of course. :)

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Yeah, I'm good to go also. I'll append the farewells to the first post I make in the next event.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cjeap on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:38 am

Also, if he doesn't show up within the next couple weeks, it may be best to keep going. He hasn't been on in almost a month, and I have no idea why. There's no rush to jump ahead right now, but eventually...

cjeap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:51 pm

A valid point.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cjeap on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:04 pm

I also came up with an idea on dealing with this. We could do a time skip to where we are already at the Rift. The group would have already traveled to Mt. Persimmon, and then Tarik would've stayed at the volcano and told them he would catch up later.

cjeap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Works for me; if you wanna throw up a post to that effect, we might be able to get this thingy kickstarted again!

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cjeap on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:22 pm

That's my hope. I'll get on that soon.

cjeap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:14 am

Just a thought ... Maybe you could open the RP back up in hopes of attracting a few other players into the mix. Possibly some people/creatures from the underside or the rift to throw into the mix. Especially since we are currently down a man.

:)

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cjeap on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Good point, I'll see if I can throw up a new Roleplayers Wanted topic. We could probably benefit from another player.

And it's up: help-wanted-destroying-the-sun-t55519.html
I'd like to start again by next Monday, so that's when I should have my post up. But I'm flexible, in case interest rises or something.

cjeap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:27 pm

I can only hope it will. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cjeap on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:16 pm

And it didn't... which kind of sucks. I'll still keep my eyes open for new people, though, and the topic is still up.
And I'm about to post a short intro/change of setting to the rift, and then I'll aim to post again in character tomorrow. I wrote it as if they see the rift in the distance but they are not yet up close.

Edit: School's delivering a beat down, might be a couple days before my next post.

cjeap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:35 am

That's all right; I quite understand what it feels like to be under that particular ton of bricks.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cjeap on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Alright, I've finally posted. Sorry about that.
So they've finally arrived at the Rift. I'm picturing the place as like... a Greyhound station if it were a very small town and full of guards, all around the ring.

cjeap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cjeap on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:01 am

We continuing?

cjeap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Wish I knew. I PM'ed Gracie, but she has not said anything on the subject, so... GM's choice, I suppose. o.e

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!