Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Doll Parade

Doll Parade

a part of “Doll Parade”, a fictional universe by Proxidog.

Once upon a time a boy built a clock tower for a king. It was so high that it reached into the clouds...and it became filled with all form of fantastic creature and all the elements of his dreams.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Doll Parade”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Doll Parade

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vashail on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:40 am

saiwalo wrote:I think that was pretty rude, actually. I won't go into the many reasons why but I make it a personal rule not to play with people I perceive as rude, so I am politely withdrawing my application (not that I'm assuming it would have been accepted) and wish you luck with the game.

Edit: Oh. I've been accepted. Delete at will.

Well I for one am sad to see You go, every one dose seem like they would be fun to read, and eventually play with. I will say that I can't blame her for being Snappy at that mod, I have been RPing Online for quite some time and rarely ever see a Mod act like that. Her reaction was far more over the top than I would have gone, but I think he just said the wrong thing at the wrong time and leave that at that. But please don't be so quick to judge, Proxi is a kind person, if you still wish to leave that is up to you I wont ask anyone to comeback after saying they wish to leave. I just hope you won't let one post ruin your opinion of one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, let alone spend my life with.

Please have fun where ever you do decide to play. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vashail
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JapanGodOfAwesome on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:54 am

Naww...
Yeah it is ashame to see you go :(
This rp looks like so much fun :o but it's none of my business why you wish to not join so yeah.
>>
Enough said...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JapanGodOfAwesome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Proxidog on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:21 am

yeah it's too bad I really liked his character...maybe it was pointless to join this site/run this test game...I don't know how fun it's going to be at this point...
Salarian used Genophage ... ... It's Massively Effective!

Proxidog
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Insanity's Angel on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:47 am

Ooh! This seems like a wonderful roleplay! Um... Are characters still being accepted, hmm? *pokes fingers together nervously*

Insanity's Angel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Well, I added my character, FINALLY! Just gotta send you a sample text... Hmm... Gotta think on that one.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OminousTicking on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Urr... hello? Are you still accepting characters?
Yes, I am obsessed with time. Why do you ask?

OminousTicking
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Proxi could we get a little update as to what's going on with the RP right now?

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Hey everyone. Wandered by and thought I'd sit in and see how things are going. Looks like fun, so deal me in huh? I just submitted a character, Ace, who happens to be a sword wielding Card. We'll see how she holds up against the oncoming storm.
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

There's many a bestseller that could have been prevented by a good teacher. ~Flannery O'Connor

If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wingless on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Hey! I was trying to navigate this site on my I-pod so I could PM proxidog the paragraph to complete my character submission, insted I found this! Dpi thought I should probably say hey and that I'm looking foreword to possibly role playing with you guys! :) I'd better get on that PM.

Wingless
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wingless on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:08 pm

okay, someone please help, I can't get the PM thing to work, every time i click on compose message, it tells me the thing is empty. Help???

Wingless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Wingless wrote:okay, someone please help, I can't get the PM thing to work, every time i click on compose message, it tells me the thing is empty. Help???

Argh, I got the same problem. Is it cause we're new or something?

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:45 am

Just to let you know to PM someone, you have to have made a certain amount of posts. It will activate after I believe five or ten. that is such a small amount of posts, it shouldn't be a problem. And if this roleplay is actually going to happen I would love to join, I just feel the GM has abandoned the site. I will keep checking back.

dealiah
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wingless on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:14 am

Thankyou! That certainly helps. It would be kinda sad if this game doesn't get off the ground soon. Is there a way to just switch GMs or revamp the game?

Wingless
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!