Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Survival of Sixth Academy

Survival of Sixth Academy

a part of “Survival of Sixth Academy”, a fictional universe by Stellabellum.

A school full of monsters is never a good idea, especially when you’ve got two halfbloods joining in with them. (1 female role open!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Survival of Sixth Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Survival of Sixth Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Survival of Sixth Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Survival of Sixth Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrsinuzuka on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:24 pm

can i reserve the female nymph?
Don't
tell me
the sky's the limit
when there are footprints
on the

moon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mrsinuzuka
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:30 pm

reserved :]

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:10 pm

**whoever added the rude tag for the roleplay, I am offended that you think I took the character for that reason -_-

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:41 pm

can i reserve the male carson twin ( i'm always a girl in other roleplays and i wanna try being a dude now) :)

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nutty~*Green Neko* on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Can i reserve the male mermaid pretty please?
ImageAlix<3'sRain^^Image I wanna be the boy who he gives his jacket to, to wear & cuddles when it's cold.He'll be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, and whispers,"I Love You"

~Nutty~*Green Neko*
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:55 pm

I'd like to reserve the female fallen please ^^ I'm going to go work on her now =)
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:05 pm

reserved for all three :D

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Can I reserve the devil lord? >.<

Also, I never understood how the Millenium Earl was able to eat. It was like his mouth NEVER OPENED. Just....thought I should put that out there. -.-

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulxDisaster on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:51 am

I noticed there's no female devil lord or female vampire. Do you need either of these?
Each night starts with a quick glance,
And each night's ruling my heart
The thing is this whole time I haven't been breathing,
Now it's about time, are you ready to start?

BeautifulxDisaster
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrsinuzuka on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:30 am

okay, i just submitted my character profile

Mrsinuzuka
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:33 pm

X64: Sorry, someone else has already submitted a character >_> There is also the male werewolf if you're still interested!

BeautifulxDisaster: I chose the characters for the soul purpose of keeping only one of each monster. I was hoping for a lot of forbidden loves. I don't want another devil lord, but if you want to make a female vampire I'd be alright with it. But if you do, I can't garantee that your character will get any romance.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:29 pm

ok, I'll reserve the werewolf if you don't mind.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:11 pm

mhmm

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Ok, I've sent in my character. If there's anything that you would like me to change, be sure to let me know.

Also, I put my history to be edited. I'm waiting for the Carson twin's history to be arranged (mostly the sister's) so I can build mine around that.

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Accepted and I put in my history for ya ;)

We can start. For now we'll just say that the Dark Sprite is sick and out of school. If nobody enters her soon, I'll make her as a NPC.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Neato bandito! *thumbs up*

About the history, I would like Feng Li to be a transfer student from China...is it possible that he transferred into Rue's public school and that's how they met? And then sixth academy found him when they found they carson twins, so he just followed?

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:49 am

Yeah, I'd be fine with that. But lets say that he was transferred to sixth academy before the twins did. I think that'd be better.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Yeah, that could also be how Sixth Academy found the Carson twins...

Where is all this anyway? Japan?

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Suree.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.... I'm going to say an island out in the middle of nowhere.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!