Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Danger in Paradise

Danger in Paradise

a part of “Danger in Paradise”, a fictional universe by Allison_Marie.

Gratidia, it's unlike any place you've ever seen. With cascading waterfalls, and towering mountains as far as the eye can see, it looks like the picture perfect world. Unfortunately, not everything is how it seems in this paradise.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Danger in Paradise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Danger in Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Mon May 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Yah, Hanzel plugged his ears with cotton when he was put into the bush before she even sang, Horris is being taken your way and don't worry Hanzel is about to try and snipe you, but i think the nymph will save you because if he fires their location will be revealed. Now, that's not to say he won't throw a fire bomb as hes being 'saved' ;D.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Mon May 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Okay, that works for me. So does this mean that they get the rest of Hanzel's men? You can tell save a few more if you want, April is going to stop singing for a moment to warn Avidin before luring the human out of there.
Image ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lina820
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Mon May 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Lol i would worry about the bomb. :3 HAPPY TRIALS.

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Tue May 17, 2011 12:04 am

One way or another Colonel Cohr is going to arrive at the scene; probably later rather than sooner, and I don't really want to be saved but I feel like if Horris heard the screams of April May that he would remember Avidin's words about being a father, and how he was in a desperate situation. He would be conflicted but eventually go and jam some morphine into her to at least calm the pains for a bit, either before walking off or asking them for help finding Hanzel.

Or Horris could just go back to camp and alert of the hostility which would give Cohr grounds to ship over here.

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Tue May 17, 2011 11:35 am

My question is this: what is with the open hostility from the humans? when avidin threw those skulls he said that he was just defending his territory and the humans where also chasing after a mermaid and that he had fought humans before but that also he didn't want to fight. But don't get me wrong i don't care if they are hotile it's just that i'm begining to get the feeling that this turning to be like that "Avatar" show... you know the one with huge warrior natives and humans trying to colonize it? ring any bells? sorry i just don't want to have this entire thing turn into a huge "WAR" RP i thought it was going to be more "Lighthearted"...

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Tue May 17, 2011 2:33 pm

You threw skulls on the ground; what do you expect? What if Gilfried had pulled out a string on mermaid teeth? The humans weren't going to back down and you said you were hunting to eat them. And your the one who assumed they were colonizing i never said that. So what if you said you were defending your territory Gilfried saw you pull out a pile of skulls that could have been his friends. He didn't want to shoot you at first but basically i saw three things; a huge merman stand up, throw skulls to the ground, and say that his mate ate them. Hanzel isn't openly violent. Cohr... Cohr is openly violent. You also made yourself big :/ i never thought you would be.

So, yah.

EDIT: AVATAR is a movie, and also takes place in the future; this is in at least colonial times relatively.

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Tue May 17, 2011 2:58 pm

GodZagnith wrote:You threw skulls on the ground; what do you expect? What if Gilfried had pulled out a string on mermaid teeth? The humans weren't going to back down and you said you were hunting to eat them. And your the one who assumed they were colonizing i never said that. So what if you said you were defending your territory Gilfried saw you pull out a pile of skulls that could have been his friends. He didn't want to shoot you at first but basically i saw three things; a huge merman stand up, throw skulls to the ground, and say that his mate ate them. Hanzel isn't openly violent. Cohr... Cohr is openly violent. You also made yourself big :/ i never thought you would be.

So, yah.

EDIT: AVATAR is a movie, and also takes place in the future; this is in at least colonial times relatively.

Touche my friend. Touche. Well then i had better start think up some ways for avidin to combat this threat... I'll let'cha know what i come up with or we could just find a way to end this peacefully ether way works for me i always thought Hazel and Avidin could become friends. oh and reguards to the whole "Avidin is big thing" if you recall the transformation he went through (if you've been paying attention i know i haven't with somethings lately) you'll remember it made him bigger and stronger.

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Tue May 17, 2011 3:40 pm

I think that all of them could still become friends, specially if Horris gives April some morphine or gives her some kind of medical care or by helping cure Avidin. I know April won't want to harm Horris or any of his friends if he helped Avidin. However she'd still be upset even if he helped her. May however no matter what will be nice and friendly towards all humans. So maybe something I said here will help leave an opening for friendship between humans and merpeople.

Lina820
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Wed May 18, 2011 9:32 am

Maybe, but It will be tense, Horris returned but he is still wary, I mean if you decided to still eat him after he had laid down his gun he wouldn't be able to stop you, so he will be holding it for a while. Now, he knows generally what needs to be done in order to stop the fungus, but he doesn't know how to obtain it, or how to do it, and he doesn't have the supplies; Hanzel and MAYBE Gilfried would have known that, but If he tells May what he knows she should be able to do the rest herself.

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Wed May 18, 2011 8:24 pm

I'm gonna give Allison and/or Church time before i make my next reply. I need just a bit more material to work with. Also what ever happened to the others :( You guys can have a side story.

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed May 18, 2011 8:34 pm

yeah sorry it's "end of the year madness, I have waay too much homework right now, and plus for Cadhla I made my post now i just need Maya to reply for that one, and i wasn't sure what to do with Skyla since Lilliana (sorry if this is spelled wrong) was about to torment her one minute and the next she was at that scene, so I'm thinking maybe about the same time that Cohr goes to the scene so will Skyla and they may have a conflict either there or soon after that
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Thu May 19, 2011 1:30 pm

I think a battle with Ckyla and Cohr would be really interesting, probably Necissary since he will fight a lot like her. And I don't think that Cohr will be arriving at THAT scene, I am thinking he will either be sailing over next to the lake (and maybe through it because water travel is faster) or near the troves. But Cohr is going to be placed high in the rising action (he knows of the threats; he's gonna be prepared) of this roleplay, I would still like to have you make some background for Skyla :D.

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu May 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Ok I'll work on it, but I don't exactly how to squeeze that in. Maybe she could meet someone, whoever would like to, and that person could ask about her past? Anybody wanna step up to the challenge, granted I know it's not much of a challenge, but a challenge none the less.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu May 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Also I wanted make a suggestion, this is to you GodZagnith, if you're going keep using Horris this much you may want to create a character profile for him so he can become a main character instead of a background character, especially since you're using him as a main character. Like I said before, this is just a suggestion.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Thu May 19, 2011 9:20 pm

ugggggg but I didn't even want him to be a main characteeeeer! *groans*
Allison is just not posting >.< I really was thinking horris was going to die but he didn't get killed, so I used that to my advantage. Now that hes a main character he's going to be harder to kill. Craaaaaaap. >.< I like Hanzel and Gilfried the best. I'm probably going to make Horris' posts shorter as soon as Hanzel gets to talk with Pickerella and Lillianna :/

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu May 19, 2011 9:31 pm

You don't have to, it was just a suggestion, I just thought you were suddenly favoring him. I dirges. Hey maybe you could post that they walk past Skyla's cave and maybe I could get her back into action. I'm having writing withdraws, you know fidgety, twitchy eyes, the whole shebang.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Thu May 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Ooh, sounds nasty, ummmmmmmm gaaaah X[ ooH! may can walk by you (and of course you don't trust mermaids at first) when looking for the herb and i will remain at the camp gaurding the camp in case mermaids try to take the pond and maybe kill the weakened men (doubt they'd want fungified men) or i could be gaurding May from other mermen, and come across you with her, and we both are like holding gun/bow at each others face or something :D

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Thu May 19, 2011 9:43 pm

May will be happy to talk to Skyla while looking for the herb.

Lina820
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Fri May 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Lina Cramoic is the one who hid behind the tree :D just saying.

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Fri May 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Shoot! Your right! I completely misread that. I'll go and edit my post.

Lina820
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!