Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Danger in Paradise

Danger in Paradise

a part of “Danger in Paradise”, a fictional universe by Allison_Marie.

Gratidia, it's unlike any place you've ever seen. With cascading waterfalls, and towering mountains as far as the eye can see, it looks like the picture perfect world. Unfortunately, not everything is how it seems in this paradise.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Danger in Paradise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Danger in Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Tue May 10, 2011 11:03 pm

I was also just wondering if I should wait for humans to come along before posting for May, or if I should just go ahead and post letting her continue to gather materials without running into humans.
Image ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lina820
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed May 11, 2011 9:23 am

And how do you propose we start Skyla and Hanzel over again?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Wed May 11, 2011 11:19 am

Well, Skyla is a rogue right? *sneezes* sorry im allergic to alliteration *sneezes*
anyway that means she could be anywhere and elves are smart and resourceful, there's no way a rogue elf doesn't know of a new construction in their forest. So you could plausibly be anywhere Hanzel would be, or even stalking him. I am writing my starting post now, and he is going to be heading into Avalon, or at least planning to soon, youll get the details when i post

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reima on Wed May 11, 2011 11:22 am

woah..sorry i havent been around..but ill posting today ..thank you for the place for the faeries ;p amazing

reima
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Wed May 11, 2011 11:59 am

I didn't make the place for the fairies lol, Allison did, I just located it close to humans.

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Wed May 11, 2011 12:53 pm

I will be happy just as long as somebody posts...

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Wed May 11, 2011 2:30 pm

I just posted, as you guys can see, but I left it open so that if someone wanted their character to encound May as she wonders around they can. Or Church, if you want you can control some minor mermen characters to attack her or something. Whatever you think of. I just wanted to have her wait a little longer before going back to Avidin.

Lina820
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Wed May 11, 2011 3:15 pm

I think your right someone else should encouter may instead of avidin.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Wed May 11, 2011 8:31 pm

YES FINALLY GOT TO POSTING
Skyla you can post now and reima and Allison can too, :)sorry to keep you waiting, but now you can reply to it ^^

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Wed May 11, 2011 11:10 pm

I made the map. I wasn't able to follow the discription prefectly because I few things over lapped eacher other if I did. I think I got the guist of it though.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa26 ... diamap.jpg

Lina820
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Thu May 12, 2011 12:16 am

Thank you so much for making the map, and i apologize for rushing you skyla, and your a rogue; you can literally be ANYWHERE you want.

I would like to make the map I had in mind? There are just a few small adjustments I wanted to make and im sorry If i cost you alot of time >.<

I REALLYYYYYY appreciate your work on it though :D you made it when i couldnt.

And can i yahoo the picture I make to you so you can Photobucket it?

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Thu May 12, 2011 12:20 am

And most likely skyla, you probably wouldnt be heading to the trovedrain; its a toxic river, and it runs east from the troves into the west side of Morghosia, and it runs very close to Alerus.
Ramella is also generally smaller, morghosia a bit smaller, avalon a bit bigger, and the river extends more diagnally.

I nitpick im sorry :3
But the trovedrain going west is important because it isnt connected to the other Morghosia river :3 i forgot to mention that,

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu May 12, 2011 7:36 am

well i'll try to fix that in my next post. And it's not you guys that are rushing me, it's my life outside of this world

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Thu May 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Sure, just send it to me and I'll upload it for you.

Lina820
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GodZagnith on Thu May 12, 2011 7:38 pm

Well take your time fredalice because im gonna post tomorow even if Allison doesnt return but till then ima wait :3

GodZagnith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reima on Fri May 13, 2011 10:15 am

Fredalice i edited my last post. :p And also posted Maya's first encounter with Cadhla.

reima
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allison_Marie on Fri May 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Hello all!! So, I am going to add another nymph, and probably an elf...I feel like I need a few characters as I am not, and probably won't make myself a main character. So, the new charries that you will see are obviously mine, and feel free to look over their sheet, and post here or PM me about anything that we need (: hope you guys are enjoying the RP (: Happy Friday the 13th all my little minions (:
Sometimes life hands you lemons. Sometimes you make lemonade, but it must be pretty gross lemonade unless life also handed you water and sugar.

Allison_Marie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Fri May 13, 2011 2:31 pm

ignore.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Fri May 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Works for me. I wasn't sure how it'd work, but I like the fade to black idea. Either that or she's like a fish and just lays eggs and he can just say that they'll hatch or something. Whatever you want to do. Just if you do the fade to black write something after it because otherwise I don't know what to post without a starting point.

Lina820
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Fri May 13, 2011 2:59 pm

kay i'll edit my post.

Church
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!