Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The War of the Bloodlines

The War of the Bloodlines

a part of “The War of the Bloodlines”, a fictional universe by crybloodredtears.

For many millennia, two bloodlines have been fighting a near constant war against each other; Vampires and Lycans. What would happen if a vampire and a lycan from each of the royal lines were to fall in love?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The War of the Bloodlines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The War of the Bloodlines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun May 15, 2011 4:59 pm

"The War of the Bloodlines"

Character Skeleton

Description

Name: [First and Last]
Race: [Vampire, Lycan etc.]
Role or Occupation: [What do they do? Death Dealer, Bodyguard, Royal etc. Royals can be more than one but not many.]
Orientation: [Straight, bi, gay, ect.]

Strengths and Weaknesses: [According to their Race.]

[Picture goes here. Real life or realistic drawing preferred.]

Below the picture; type a paragraph of what your character looks like. Include their height, weight, skin color, hair color, eye color, hair style, fashion, what type of clothes they wear, What makeup they wear, etc. Be detailed so we know what they look like.

-----------------------------------------------------

Personality:

Here; type a paragraph of what your character is like. Include their moods; their natural personality, hobbies... tell us what they are like when they are happy, sad, angry. Include if they are shy, if they have a temper... all that stuff. Be detailed and creative.

Dislikes: [At least 5]

Hobbies: [At least 3]

Strengths and Weaknesses: [Personality-wise.]

-----------------------------------------------------

History:

Here you will type a paragraph of the history of your character. Explain what type of past they have had; important events that are significant to them, include injuries or fights or battles, if they've lost siblings. Include their family and other things they have done and what it was like for them growing up. Again; detailed and creative.[/code]
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The War of the Bloodlines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun May 15, 2011 8:40 pm

I would like to reserve the Lycan prince please
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Mon May 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Sure, no problem. :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Thu May 19, 2011 6:39 am

I'm starting to think that we're not going to get enough people to fill all the slots...

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Fri May 20, 2011 3:03 pm

I am too, but I really want at least a few more characters..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sat May 21, 2011 2:57 pm

I think we should start soon, just due to the fact that we won't fill the rest of the slots.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat May 28, 2011 12:58 pm

Alright; we're starting. It's taken too long and I want to roleplay now.
I will PM you all once I post the first post, just to make sure. I know that some people don't like to read the OOC, after all.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sat May 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Thank you God, I was wondering if we were ever going to start. XD

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat May 28, 2011 6:02 pm

What's a death dealer? Also can there be things like a Duchesses and Baronesses or is just strictly the usual royals?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat May 28, 2011 6:16 pm

A Death Dealer is the Vampires version of soldiers/spies.
Yes, there can be Duchesses, Baronesses, Countesses. :)
They're nobility regardless.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat May 28, 2011 10:21 pm

For my character I'm having a hard time showing the image, would it be okay if I just gave the link to the picutre? Or if it isn't too hard, could you tell me. I'm pretty new to this website...as you can probably tell and will find out some more later on.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun May 29, 2011 12:00 am

Well, a link is perfectly fine.
to link you do this;
[url]insert the url here[/url]

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun May 29, 2011 11:13 am

Thanks. Also here is Carmen's handwriting and her wax seal ring.

Handwriting:
http://www.betadaily.com/wp-content/upl ... siness.jpg

Ring:
http://www.thepalmgifts.com/products/im ... x-ring.jpg

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun May 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Hey Blazin Beard you going to post soon?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazin Beard on Sun May 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Yes, sorry for the delay. Its been a crazy last couple of days with graduation.
Nail: "guru sir, we have another traveler from earth!"
Super Kami Guru: "oh tell me you didn't let him inside..."
Gohan:"Hello mr. guru"
Super Kami Guru: "Oh god damnit!!!"
Gohan: "Mr. Guru, sir, my friend Krillin told me that you could help us by touching me."
Super Kami Guru: "Do I look Catholic to you?"

Blazin Beard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:47 pm

I wanted to ask you Blazin Beard, how committed is the King to his wife? I mean does he do that thing where he sleeps with other women?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:38 am

I'm guessing this RP is dead now?

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:56 am

Nah I think we're just waiting for Blazin Beard to post

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:32 pm

I don't think Beard is coming back...

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Sad =(

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!