Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter

Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter

a part of “Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter”, a fictional universe by CombatWombat.

"Hurtled into the chaos you fight... and the world will shake before you." [Started, still accepting]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:40 pm

BilgeWater mentioned that he wont be present for the next few days... said he had family visiting, so ill be playing the seeker until his return.

Good to see the new faces as well, love the Ashaad sib... I see some juicy drama between him and morrigan/hawke/any other mages in the group in the near future

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:50 pm

lol and Lucas will have to be the one in the middle waving the flag and blowing the whistle. xD

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:36 am

@ Blizzard: Yes... For now. o.O

@Combat: Why thank you. That was one of the reasons I made a Qunari. xD I was originally going to be a Grey warden, but I've always wanted to play a Qunari.

@Soki Probably, but how will that stop Ashaad? xD

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:43 am

He will offer Ashaad COOKIES! the catnip for Qunaris xD

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:46 am

Tis true.

None of the Horned Giants, Qunari or otherwise, can resist the temptation of cookies.

Fact.
"Peace is the absence lack of war."
"I like to reserve my mouth for kissing, alcohol, and words. Not always in that order, but you get the point."
Blizzard's Music

Blizzard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:02 am

Damnit... -.-

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:06 am

xD oh yeah Soki wins this battle because he paid attention during his twenty play throughs of DAO xD

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:10 am

For now... 0.0

Ashaad shall have his revenge! *Runs off*

I'll post later. I have to get some breakfast and play with my Brohams on Halo Reach. xD Cya later!

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:10 am

I've been wondering, would a Tevintaris's accent be the same as Fenris's accent?
'Cuz you know, he could abducted from somewhere else, still not knowing most of his past...?
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:57 am

Hawke has quite the fan club XD

Verinn, Laina, Michaline, and Morrigan's on her way lol

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:37 am

Considering Danarius says his sister is a loyal citizen, and since he used to live with them, I assume he would be originally from Tevinter as well. Sexy accent is sexy.

Blizzard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:05 pm

I always found Fenris to be... Meh.

Really, I've seen his kind of past and personality in so many games before that it's starting to get boring. Nevertheless, I always enjoyed his opinions about the mages and their way of living and our heated discussions about it. xD

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Sorry for taking so long to reply Combat, but I did. Since she's distraught, Michaline pretty much came back with the thought that Hawke would kill her to assure her silence. And the arrow, as you might have guessed, is one of Sebatians'. Yes, he followed her, trying to find her, and found her sisters and killed them. Figured that would be a good way to push her along. What you do with her is up to you, really. She pretty sad and upset right now, but that will soon give way to anger.
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Yaay~

I suppose it seems that Verinn would have a sexy acc-- -shot-

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Lol I just realized how badly I fudged the dialogue between Hawke and Mic in my post. Fixed.

Blizzard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:07 am

@Blizz, Sorry about the lengthy post >.< i had a lot of things to cover at once lol

@Twili, sorry I left out the second half of your post but mine was already a little too long anyway and the time-skip threw me off a bit :P

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 am

yeees~ their confusing the FUUUCK out of me XD we need to get ALL in one place so we can like xD be um all in one timeline? XD

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:56 am

well her time skip overlaps the interaction between my character and blizz's and forced me to find a reason to bring that interaction to an inn where mic and Hawke will be able to meet again later.

sometimes they work, but mostly they just cause confusion >.<

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:10 am

Yeah, i figured hat out too late, and work is keeping me away right now. I'll delete that part and re-post later. Sorry :D I work until four today, so expect it sometime around five.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:22 am

its cool... ill reply once blizzard posts again

Bilge should be back later today so lets try to get all the characters in one or two groups to speed the story along.

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!