Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter

Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter

a part of “Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter”, a fictional universe by CombatWombat.

"Hurtled into the chaos you fight... and the world will shake before you." [Started, still accepting]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm

umm, you are gonna be so lost lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:46 am

Combat's right, you won't be able to follow...lol
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:17 am

So...I may have given us a solution to our problem We'll see. I put up a players wanted add for DA3. Here's the link if you guys wanna check it out. I wanted to be all cool and use the DA title font, but it's impossible to find. Oh well.

dragon-age-rise-tevinter-t60037.html#p1427466

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:59 am

Awesome Twili XD... that will certainly get some attention.

Dancinman... your gonna need to study up fast if your to have any idea whats going on, i suggest checking The Dragon Age Wiki

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:23 am

I got the Chantry Seeker Combat, Ill have him up in an hour or so

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:43 am

Hulllo! :'D
'Tis okay if I have a runaway Tevintaris?
There was another Dragon Age RP I was in, but it never set off apparently, so I have yet to use her out of 1 x 1 rp'ing.
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:54 am

Sure thing... After you and Bilge get your submissions up we'll be ready to begin :D

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:23 am

Woo! I'm excited!

Apollymi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:48 am

Hmmm, I can't really think of any pics for Verinn, but I'll submit for now, I think i might make a mass edit to her sooner or later, Here's her first RoleplayGateway profile

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Cool, good things come to those who wait i guess lol

anyway, ill be putting together my intro post here soon.. while you wait for that please be thinking about where your character is and how or why they got there, also... this RP will cover most if not all of thedas, but for now, keep them within the confines of western ferelden/eastern orlais

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:20 pm

uuum where do you want me at since I'm the warden?

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:59 pm

First post is up, sorry about the wordiness, felt like i couldn't end it while i was writing...

@Soki, any town in Ferelden will do, Bilge will find both of us in a timely manner, hell you could even be in denerim with Hawke if you felt like it.

i was mainly speaking to the supporting characters, as they will have to meet Hawke, Lucas, or Kithrian before the three meet each other.

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:59 pm

>_> i was kinda hoping we would get someone who would submit a Qunari character so i could have Hawke hate him... but its cool, I'm sure we're not the only ones on this site who love dragon age.

there is still hope :D

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:30 pm

I posted! I figured we could use some action from the getgo :3 I love Michaline.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 am

Yay for Verinn almost being ambushed, heh.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:09 pm

So I would like to submit a Qunari character(actually Tal-Vashoth) and was wondering if we had to stick to the DA weapons styles(Wep&Sheild, Two Handed, etc) Because I wanted to use a spear/halberd, and that's essentially what the Qunari use in DAII...
Last edited by Blizzard on Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Peace is the absence lack of war."
"I like to reserve my mouth for kissing, alcohol, and words. Not always in that order, but you get the point."
Blizzard's Music

Blizzard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:10 pm

I was just wondering is there anyone who wants to interact with my Warden, kinda curious. I don't wanna like move yet and i don't know if anyone is gonna like interact with him so yeah XD

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:30 am

Im putting up the seekers first post as we speak... sorry for the delay

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:09 pm

There you go, Soki. ;)

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:12 pm

I submitted a character, and not a Tal-Vashoth. Now you have no reason to kill me, right Sibrand?

Right? D:

Blizzard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!