Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter

Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter

a part of “Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter”, a fictional universe by CombatWombat.

"Hurtled into the chaos you fight... and the world will shake before you." [Started, still accepting]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:34 pm

mmm this could be interesting Can I take the Grey Warden?

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 pm

yep... ill reserve the spot for you :D

when do you think you'll have the character submitted?

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:03 pm

working on him right now I hope you don't mind I'm going to use the info for my CA from the game ^^ he was a Dalish rogue i know you said you'd rather have a Warrior but i figured it'd be okay cause though i was a rogue I was a full frontal rogue i just didn't like being a warrior cause I couldn't lock-pick XD

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Alrighty... maybe we'll get lucky and the seeker will be a warrior, i was trying to get the leadership roles balanced with the classes, but if it doesnt turn out that way it wont hurt the story line any

Cant wait to see him :P

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:09 pm

alright well I'm posting him right now I gotta get a good picture though X3

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:17 pm

First of all, I adore Dragon Age. I am happy someone has created a RP for this game. Second, I am highly interested in joining this and possibly as Morrigan. I say this because with the story line following the way you set it up. The circle is collapsing and this can give herself and possibly her child (if you played the story out this way) a chance to re-enter this new world and either cause some hell or lead the way with fellow Apostates. If you do not like that idea it's fine, just let me know. :)

Apollymi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:11 pm

sounds good... but try to keep her as a protagonist

im trying to keep all of the baddies to myself, well atleast until i reveal them :D

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:14 pm

hmmmm well if that's how it goes wouldn't that mean there'd be a fling thing going on between my character and Morrigan XD I mean personally when I played I did all the romance angles XD and i only know that Morrigan can have a kid with either Alistar or the main warden xD

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:19 pm

personally, i think that would pretty neat. I have played all three games, got all downloaded content, yada yada, and am in love with this series, can't wait for the actual DA3, XD

And i must say, thanks for accepting Mic. I was a little unsure about her at first, but i think she'll do well, expecially since she's about to get pulled in to a war she wants no part of, but it will get personal real quick. I said that her sisers, Teren adn Haley, won't be appearing much, and the real reason is that they will be murdered before the role play starts. Once Mic fianly finds Hawke and convinces him to take care of them, she goes back to find them dead. Driven near-mad, she vows to get revenge, and joins Hakwe as a permanent companion.
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:28 pm

I know right? i love dragon age... im atcually playing DA2 right now XD

and i love your character, but i will take some convincing for my version of hawke [paranoid and devoid of empathy due to current events] to accept her

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:46 pm

I think My warden will be more willing to let shit hit the fan XD i've played both dragon ages and the DLC and i've seen every ending and done ever bad or good decision no matter what. personally I made my warden a bit of a asshole, yes he helped out the first playthrough I saved Denerim and lived and killed that bastard Loghain >.> I hated him blah, but i still made him the Anti-hero. XD

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:57 am

Morrigan could also not have a kid at all, but I enjoyed Alistar too much to let him or my character die... >.< And I'll have the Morrigan character sheet up in a few. I'm going to make it so that she's had her child but it is still hidden through the mirror.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:23 pm

right on, if you still want to throw him/her [the child] into the plot later then pm me and i'll find a way to add it as a major part of the story.

Keep in mind that the child is now around the ages of 10-12.

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:49 pm

Gah! I can't wait for this to start :3 This is going to be so much fun!!

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:06 pm

I know.. we need more characters for this to work though :/

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:13 am

I absolutely love dragon age. I've beaten Origins, Awakening, and Destiny twice on nightmare level. I've also noticed that you guys lack a warrior. I always make warriors for the most part, although rogues are pretty fun. I'll be glad to make a warrior for this RP.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:46 pm

cool... maybe with a little luck we can get this thing off the ground

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:58 pm

If we can fill the Chantry Seeker spot then we can start the RP, its been sitting for a while but i dont feel like giving up on it yet

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancinMan91 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:02 pm

I know absolutely nothing about dragon age................. I submitted a character though!!

DancinMan91
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!