Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter

Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter

a part of “Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter”, a fictional universe by CombatWombat.

"Hurtled into the chaos you fight... and the world will shake before you." [Started, still accepting]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Age 3: Rise of Tevinter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:39 am

FFF-

Verinn sounds like a total stalker right now.
Or at least some creepy kid with no life whatsoever.
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Okay, so you don't want me to delete my post then? That makes it easier on me, thanks. OverworkedWarden, I love your profile pic, btdubs. Poor Cailan. I love how out of the group of five I was playing with (We made a sort of support group to help eachother through the game), I was the only one that noticed Alistar and Cailan looked a lot alike, and I figured they were related somehow. XD
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Haha,I knoow, like most people, though it would definitely screw the plot over, we wanted Cailan as a playable character. XD

But yeah, it took me a bit to realize that even after Alistair confessed to the Warden. It was funny, because I was in the middle of the "zombie" apocalypse and I realized it, standing there for a full minute staring at Alistair fending for himself.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:33 am

Hey guys, I just wanna give you a heads up that from July 27 until August 11 I am going to be on vacation. I should have internet but I doubt I'll be able to post much if at all. When the time comes and I'm leaving I'll let you know again and Morrigan can either vanish like she does or become a NPC for the time being. :)

Apollymi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Overworked, I love how you just butt in XD but, you know that they are in an inn right? In a room? It might be alittle hard for Verrin to just walk in on them, Hawke would probably burn her to ashes before she had a chance to react. You might want to re-think your post :)

Oh, and I'll be gone July 29th-August 1st. I'm going camping in the mountians, so no internet for four days, or cell service. Whoopie!! <--Really, I mean that.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:43 pm

I was short on ideas.
But yeah, I'm trying to think of something.
Like... Something. That's stealthy. Or something.

EDIT (x2) :
Would it be okay If I had her trip backwards, knocking her unconscious?
I almost put her in the Fade. > u >

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Soooo.....I'm guessing this died...

:(

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:48 pm

sure seems like it, no ones moved in inch I've been waiting on Sibrand but nadda as well as Apollymi

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:38 am

Soki wrote:sure seems like it, no ones moved in inch I've been waiting on Sibrand but nadda as well as Apollymi

I was waiting for others to post, but since the GM doesn't seem to post, I gave up hope.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:26 pm

I think Combat's waiting for Blizzard, and I'm kinda stuck being unconscious, bad move, no?

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:39 am

Yeah, Combat was who I was waiting for, since that was the only character I was really in contact with. Oh well...

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!