Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Death Note: A New Game

Death Note: A New Game

a part of “Death Note: A New Game”, a fictional universe by Hirochi-Zangus.

150 years after the Kira incident, new Death Notes have fallen. Will you be on the side of justice, or the side of evil?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Death Note: A New Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Death Note: A New Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Death Note: A New Game"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Death Note: A New Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:25 pm

I'm in. Save me a spot for the other notebook.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:13 pm

alrighty

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap13er on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:38 pm

I would Like to play as a detective.

reap13er
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:54 pm

okay. well for people who are playing as someone other than a Death Note user can jsut make their character since there's an unlimited amount of spot for those. Death Note users are the only ones limited. I also forgot to say you could be a student and stuff.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsilverSnowleopard on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:38 am

Um, could I be a shinigami? am I allowed to?
Life is like a box of chocolates.

AsilverSnowleopard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:18 am

ummm... could you give me a reason as to why you'd like to be one? I mean you could depending if DoubleOhSolo_ would let you be his since I already made mine.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsilverSnowleopard on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:44 am

I mean I don't want to be a detective, because in death note, they pretty much fully depend on L... But I want to be one of those shinigami who sit back and watch the action for fun.

AsilverSnowleopard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:23 pm

okay, well PM Double then since he hasn't made his character yet and ask to be his shinigami.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:32 pm

I wouldn't have a problem with it Silver. I'm still in the process of making my character so I guess we'll just PM to coordinate or stuff?

This is based in Japan still, i'm assuming?

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:24 pm

yes it will be. I was going to base it somewhere else, but Japan seems the most suitable for it.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 am

I may make a police officer...i just may...if i can come up with a good enough character.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:21 pm

CherrySwirl wrote:I may make a police officer...i just may...if i can come up with a good enough character.

Go for it!

I'm planning on having Zak work VERY close with the police. His role as an info broker will make him invaluable to them.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftPurpleFeathers on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Seriously, Cherry, give it a go! It's always fun to see other people's profiles.

Q is going to be like L in some ways, and different in some ways. Still, I don't intend on anyone meeting her face-to-face for a while, unless she's in her disguise.

SoftPurpleFeathers
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:25 am

Q just made me think about this. Are the Shinigami eyes going to be available in this? I don't intend on making the deal because it'll make things way too easy--but it's nice to know if they're there or not hah.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Hmmm... I might allow it, but there has to be something else more at stake otherwise people could totally god mod with it. There would have to be limits.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsilverSnowleopard on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Ok people, I'm the shinigami fur Zac. I'm kind of gonna be a mix of Rem and Ryuk. (Their child ^^ lol)

AsilverSnowleopard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:53 pm

AsilverSnowleopard wrote:Ok people, I'm the shinigami fur Zac. I'm kind of gonna be a mix of Rem and Ryuk. (Their child ^^ lol)

Zak and Shidou are so gonna be bros. Zak has a candy bar in his office, decked out with chocolate of course.

Hirochi-Zangus wrote:Hmmm... I might allow it, but there has to be something else more at stake otherwise people could totally god mod with it. There would have to be limits.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It'd be extremely difficult to put a bar on it in-game.

Anyways, I can't wait until we start. You're resident psychopath Zak is going IN.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 pm

yeah... I would say a limit how how many times you could post then, but that's just silly

It is also really cheap since you could find ouyt who the other Death Note users are that way.

I'll think about that, but I shall make the first post! Hooray!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleOhSolo_ on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Just posted. Haha, I can already tell I'm going to have fun with this one.

DoubleOhSolo_
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!