Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fallen Gods and Goddesses

The Fallen Gods and Goddesses

a part of “The Fallen Gods and Goddesses”, a fictional universe by MotherDragons.

We have been kicked out of paradise and we have one year to find true love or we will be sent to hell to spend all of eternity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fallen Gods and Goddesses”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Fallen Gods and Goddesses

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:15 am

Thanks, so do I! x3 I found it when I was watching that song on youtube. I <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Avril Lavigne!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:24 am

Hey Neko,
Didja have any luck finding people who wanted to join?
Hey cage,
Thanks for the help writing the intro.
Am I crazy? Well, that depends. Define crazy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:50 am

Still looking. I may have 1 guy if there are any spots left.

{Edit} I got someone! He is making a chara profile for God 2.
Last edited by NekopirePrincess on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:17 am

I asked a couple people to join. BTW, you guys HAVE to listen to this amazing song >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsWsasqIoyk&ob=av2n
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:51 am

char submitted...

curse you for baiting me with my love for mythology, Neko.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:52 am

Awww I <3 you too Rari! :3

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:26 am

*begrudingly hugs*

iI will say, some of the god pairings are a little... strange to say the least. How's you come with them

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:32 am

Rarikou: to make your picture show up, go to the page with the picture on it and right click on the picture, then click on 'view image'. When the page comes up with just the picture on it, use that url. ;)

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:33 am

*smiles and glomps Rari* I didnt come up with them. You would have to talk to Mother about that~

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:37 am

Ok I just Submitted Man1
Signature made by Lee

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:39 am

that's who I was asking *sticks tounge out*

huh, thanks for the tip, horsey, I'll go try it

EDIT: BOO-YA.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:04 am

no prob. ;)

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Hey peoples. Im part of an rp that only needs a few more charas. Im not saying you have to sign up but it would be great if you would at least check it out.
Thankies :3

Link: roleplay/the-butlers-secret/

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Howdy there,
We are waiting on a character to be made and there is one character still open. Would anyone like to play the younger brother of the king?
MotherDragons

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:36 pm

I think my dear Animegirl is going to make him. ;)

*edit* -sigh- nevermind.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Well guys Ive been up for 24hrs and Im VERY tired. Ima get some shut eye and Ill be back later tonight! Laterz! ~.^

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Mother are you Goddess one or Two. I have no bloodt Idea who my Guy is Built to Date lol. All i know is my God is with Girl two

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 pm

I am Goddess one and your mortal dates goddess two.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:16 pm

ok. thank you

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:42 am

Question, Who ever is playing the younger brother has to have the same last name as my chara huh?

Sorry in advance for whoever takes the chara >.<

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!