Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Carnes: Broken Worlds

Carnes: Broken Worlds

a part of “Carnes: Broken Worlds”, a fictional universe by Elrith Eldwind.

It's been almost twenty years since the Carnes students defeated Ferus. and about five years since everything went to hell... can a new generation put the world back how it was, or is Earth doomed to be enslaved?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnes: Broken Worlds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Carnes: Broken Worlds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:37 pm

hey, i'm not exactly in the mood to RP (well, mainly cause im hovering over a bucket trying not to get sick) so, whoever feels like doing the time skip if they think they can go ahead. Until then, Shad's deputy GM if i go MIA for a bit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:52 pm

I don't care who does the skip but it's not going to be me....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:53 am

I'll do it tonight or by afternoon tomarow if no one else has

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Wow Violet, that was one of the cutest yet creepiest things i've read in awhile... uhhhh no cle how to respond to that, it's just my mind is dumbfounded.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:44 pm

I wish Freya was nice enough to make her chocolate milk....
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:23 pm

okay, sorry about that, i've been very sick for a bit but we are back. Noww, because most of us are from the original carness, or now we are, and we've moved on there here is where we will be doing the main battle scene from the Desmond Revival Arc. So i'll set up the flash back and we can continue posting here for a bit for Carnes before we move on to the Carnes invasion if yall don't mind.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:18 am

sounds like a plan man

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!