Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Phantom's Eye

The Phantom's Eye

a part of “The Phantom's Eye”, a fictional universe by Rarikou.

The spirit of death has been sealed away in crystals known as the Phantom's Eyes,and their weilders are knnown as Phantoms. A terrible war is breaking out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Phantom's Eye”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Phantom's Eye

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Phantom's Eye"

Welcome one in all, to an idea for a book I have. It's filled with love, loss, reomance, revenge, blood, magic, and powers of all sorts.

Please, feel free to come in, speak, write of a character, and yadda yadda
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] The Phantom's Eye

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:38 pm

This sounds really good. Anyways can I be Mariah the princess?
One day Life said to Death "Why do people love me but hate you?" And Death replied "Because your a beautiful lie. and i am the painful truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saferia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:54 pm

sure
i'll pm the extra details when you submit a character

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:59 pm

does meriem have to be a certain age?
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:01 pm

K but it will have to wait until tomorrow i have to go to bed for school and then i'll have to wait until i'm done with school....... anyways i'll just make her tomorrow

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:11 am

Miriam has been reserved
As has Angela
And Now, Mariah

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:17 am

What are mariahs abilitiies?Also what is a magic profiency?

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:27 am

In the beginning, Mariah has no special abilities to mention. Later on, She can Synchronize with Riku. This allows them to share their memeories, as well as their energy, witch gives Mariah more strength than the average Mage, even Miriam. The downside is that,. If Riku were to injure his arm, your right arm would sudden;y feel like it's broken, though it won't actually be, and vice versa. If Riku were to die while this is active, she would die as well.

Even later than that is the ability tom manipulate the winds to her liking, such as making the wind sharpen, and slice things open, or making it a barrier, to redirect attacks

Magic Profenicy is how good she is with magic. Though she can't preform extremly high level spells, she has a greater control over the middle-ranged then most

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:23 am

Oh, please don't go reserving for me, I was only asking a question. Although it sounds like this story has potential, it seems like you have expectations for how this story will go, and thus very little character creativity can be held, not to mention their actions and intentions won't be their own. Also I couldn't ignore the numerous spelling and grammatical errors throughout your writing, which is probably something that I won't be able to ignore in posting.

So as I said, nice story, just needs a little primming. Good luck though, I might end up watching the rp to see how it goes anyway :)

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:04 am

True, I cannot deny your words, I do have a vision on the basic outline of the story, as well as the characters. Everything else is their decision. There were of course, the option of creating your own character. I'm not rubutting or arguing, so I expect no reply from this. I figured a detailed plot would keep everything on course nicely. If anyone dosen't like this, I suggest they back out now.

And I do apologize about the errors. I'm a pretty fast typer, so my hands usually type faster than i can mentally spell it out. I try to watch out for this, but sometimes, I can't help it. If this sounds like I'm making an excuse, My apologies, but Truth is Truth.

Thank you for wishing me luck, and I wish you luck with your Rp's in return. Thanks for taking your time to view this.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:37 am

Hey Demi, I submmited a sheet for Angela, let me know what you think of her...I must say, I may have just outdone my self on this one, but unfortunatly I can't put all the info on the sheet, for two reasons:

1) My brain is good at imagining characters in my head, but not as good at putting it into a tangible form,
2) SPOILERS!!!!!

And my spelling is just as rubbish sometimes, so don't worry. You've seen my crappy spelling on a number of occasions...I'll do my best to limit that with this RP...
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:42 am

Well this is not a literary site, we are tring to convey feeling, and sometimes those feelings as some people write can have some spelling mistakes. RPG is suppose tro be for fun, so as long as someone isnt making monumental mistakes I dont understand the elitist attitude of some creators of rpgs. Just my two cents. (and Im sure there are a few spelling mistakes in this post, as I myslef was writting from and for feeling, not literary perfectionj).

Personally I dont like puting restrictions on my rpgs in such terms.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:47 am

I agree with you 100%. Most of the time, I just allow a do-what-ever type... this Rp is slightly different, in more ways than one. I want to turn this into a book someday. By gathering multiple opinions, and having someone other than me play as one of the characters, it means a deeper understand of the universe as a whole for me, that'sone of it's true purposes. Weather or not all the spots are filled, the experience of merely a few is enough

Beka- Approved, and Welcome

I like Angela's appearence. I never pictured her as the frail type, but it definatly suits her.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:59 am

Thank You Demi...I chose her appearance to make her personality more shocking...when her true personality is revealed, that is...

I've never played a character like this...usually my characters are more straight up and honest about things, as you know from the other RP we're in together...Angela is an experiment to me I suppose...I'm turning into Minato, aren't I, with all the different personalities I'm trying to play...then again, he was borderline Schizophrenic anyway...damn I'm messed up...at least I'm not suicidal ...yet...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:00 am

a learning experience for the two us. Angela was one of the last characters I thought about making, but I needed something occur duriny everyone's stay there.

also, just checking on reservations? Is everyone good with their sheets?

if someone wants to back out now, that's also fine. Just doing a bit o' roll call

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:31 pm

Sorry i know i was going to put my character sheet in yesterday but school is kicking my butt at the moment so i'll try to get her up as soon as i can

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:43 pm

approved

yeah, I hear you, last yerar, I couldn't do a thing with all my homework. Thankfully, I no longer have that curse.

That's three, and I like the neckace pic. I have someone working on Miriam, so you'll have your teacher,... the beginning is one of the most interesting that I've ever thought up... i love everything to do with this story.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Yeah school sucks espicially when the teacher is looing at your every move. And when you say one word and get sent to ISS

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:24 pm

we have some of the more imprtant characters, so I wouldn't mind beginng, but i think it would be ni ce fof we could get someone in either Seyicer's or Ryouki's role, though I'd fill them if nessacary

does anyone know anyone who may be intrestied?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:26 am

viva la bumb

I take it that's a no to anyone else? If so, I'll work on a character for Raine, and then begin the rp

so, one finmal role call: is everyone still in this?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!