Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The life of a Rebel

The life of a Rebel

a part of “The life of a Rebel”, a fictional universe by Ryoko Storm.

In the year 2020 leaving just two rebel gangs left can they work together to take down President Cunning before he takes them down, will they be able to find the snitch among them as well?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The life of a Rebel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The life of a Rebel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Storm on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The life of a Rebel"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryoko Storm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The life of a Rebel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Storm on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Feel free to create a character!! and join in! any questions just ask!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryoko Storm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Can I claim a TK rebel? I'm thinking she'd be good with technology, but she didn't want to take on that much responsibility.

Edit: Also, is there a skelly?
Last edited by Aixulram on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:57 pm

May I reserve the TK third in command and the weapon expert?
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Storm on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Yes, and Yes, go ahead and submit ya characters and ill put your name done on the character sheets

Ryoko Storm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOncomingStorm on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:24 pm

I would like to take the leader of the BCB please. I could have a character up as soon as I have a char skelly.

TheOncomingStorm
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Storm on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:27 pm

LMAO i feel ridiculous for asking... but what in the world is a skelly??? and ok if you guys have name ideas for your chars let me know.. if not ill wait until you have filled out the character form to put the names on the summary

Ryoko Storm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:33 pm

A skelly is a basis for a charry(character) so that it's easier to look over multiple sheets. It makes things more organized.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Storm on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:52 pm

SMH.. with new people come new words i guess. Im pretty sure this is what you talking about lol

Name:

Sex:

Role(s):

Physical Description:

Personality Description:

History (background info):

Ryoko Storm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Can i reserve the TK mechanic please? Will have a 'skelly' up asap. :) Scratch that, nevermind, sorry. ><
Last edited by Artik on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Barel on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:48 pm

I would like to reserve a cop.

Barel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!