Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We Are Shadowhunters

We Are Shadowhunters

a part of “We Are Shadowhunters”, a fictional universe by xXxCryptic-AngelxXx.

Welcome to a world where creatures of legend and the human race coexist peacfully. That is until something disturbs that peace. That's when the Shadowhunters step in. We are Shadowhunters. We are Naphilim. Who are you? (accepting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Are Shadowhunters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] We Are Shadowhunters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "We Are Shadowhunters"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] We Are Shadowhunters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:44 pm

For a Warlock what is some things that you want for the use of spells? Do they even use spells? If they do use spells must they have an verse of words of some type? Use them without a single word? Channel their power through an object? Or a mixture of multiple of these? Can they use weapons other than magic, or must they? Shall I assume this is more current day time line or not?

I like the idea and everything but without those details I cannot make a character with enough meat on the skeleton.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Thank you for accepting my character...I LOVE THESE BOOKS SO MUCH!!!
Sorry...got slightly carried away there...
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:53 pm

...I'm not too sure what I should write for a post. o.o

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Well, I'm waiting for Cryptic...I also pm'd her but she must not have gotten it yet...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:05 pm

GAH! I'm sorry everybody! >.< I'm new on here and I forgot about the OOC...
@GamerX: (If you're still looking) They use spells and they also make potions, but they don't really need objects. Some warlocks need circles, but its mostly just spells.
@Armageddon: Go with the flow. :) If you would like, I can make another character.
@both: Can you guys do me a HUGE favor and look for more people to join? >.< This thread is only fun if there's more people involved.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Just thought of something...we have GOT to get Magnus Bane in here somewhere...it just isn't right without him and his glitter-covered gay self...I can think of so many scenes where he could appear...scattering glitter and warlock gay-ness everywhere he walks...What you guys think? Should we pull in The High Warlock of Brooklen into our crazy tale? I think we should...bring on the shiny Glitter stuff!!!

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Yes! But who the heck would play him. We only have two people..

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kkpigs on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:11 pm

I LOVE THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-ZombieSlayer

kkpigs
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:27 pm

lol! hey KK! I didn't realize that you posted here. :3 I would say you could join if you wanted to, but It's become a kinda one on one roleplay since me and beka are the only one's who have been posting the whole time. :P

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!