Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Stereotypical Host Club

A Stereotypical Host Club

a part of “A Stereotypical Host Club”, a fictional universe by GenericUserName.

You're stuck in a stereotype, and you have to work in a host club... Oh joy!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Stereotypical Host Club”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Stereotypical Host Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Hey just letting people know incase their interested, this is a Wonderland roleplay and it still needs a prince, so if you guys are interested, here's the link: roleplay/is-this-wonderland-or-dunderland/
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:19 pm

I'm in college too! (I'm so late with that post... :P)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Damn I have to wait until you guys end club to post again....

POST OR I'LL UNLEASH THE RAWRASUARUS REX ON YOU!

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Well, Vanilla is about to go home but Coco is still stuck back at the club with Bishie and the remaining of the host members lol.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Excellent counterpoint...

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:52 pm

LOL.........

Mr. Whisker's was scared of that thing! :O

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:57 pm

I actually didn't plan for you all to leave so soon... Bishie was going to plan some stuff for the rave masquerade, but I suppose we can just have the club closed to customers the next day, so we can have planning and stuff then. I'm waiting on SinclairWilde, which shouldn't be too much of an issue. I'm sure she'll post when she can.

Until then, sorry for the wait!
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:07 pm

While we're planning I would also love to get an Ic DnD group together...
Just kidding of course...
Also, I might toy with the idea of the Otaku, but I don't know yet....

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:14 pm

That's quite alright, Gen! I'll wait. :)

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Sigh... I'm afraid, I have some unfortunate news.

Sinclair has decided to drop out, and now, with a lack of players, I am very saddened to tell you that this RPG can't survive... I may restart it sometime soon... But I cannot be sure yet...

Well... There you go...

Sorry guys.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:19 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:29 pm

But....But....But.........

It was soooooooo Young!
Don't kill it. Don't kill it.

We have the technology to rebuild it, make it better. Who's with me on this momentous task?

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Sigh... We can attempt if you like. Feel free to post in the roleplayers wanted section and do what you will... I'll keep check for sure.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:36 pm

I'm with Jack! Please...somebody revive this.....

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:45 pm

Would you prefer I repost the RPG right now, and let you all sign up, so we can restart, or that we attempt to revive this version?

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Yeah! Anything to keep the memory of the old rp alive.... :)

I up for a restart!

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:03 pm

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:03 pm

I'm up for a restart.
If you two have some role play connections with other writers we could get a decent sized group going!

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!