Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Photo Day

Photo Day

a part of “Photo Day”, a fictional universe by Variun.

Yesterday at school was photo day. You and your friends felt a little odd and unsure about this year's photo, and have now woken up the next morning in an alternate dimension where almost anything is possible! [Not currently accepting new applicants]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Photo Day”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Photo Day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:35 pm

SlightlyInsane wrote:Well, either way Vera is passed out and will have a heart attack when she wakes up... lol.

Just curious, is this heart attack going to occur before or after she gets over the initial stages of waking up with the worst hangover in the history of the universe? You guys do realise that your characters were drinking straight vodka and tequila, something which, normally you should NEVER do?(unless you're used to it) Especially Lily, since she had never had alcohol before? Dunno 'bout Vera though...I guess Drei's kinda used to it, but even he's going to be a bit worse for wear when he wakes up...I personally feel sorry for the rest of them...
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Probably afterwards. Vera isn't really used to alcohol, but she won't be as screwed up as Lilly will be.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:50 am

@Insane: I don't think ANYONE will be as screwed up as Lily will be...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:17 pm

nope, i have to agree with that :P

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Variun on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:50 am

Note to lime: Everyone except Parker and Weiss are asleep, Arius went to bed in the corner. Just so ye know. :P

Variun
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:32 am

Quick question: does anyone think I'm going too far with Drei's whole 'randomly switching languages' thing? I personally think it's hilarious, but if you want I could tone it down a bit, if you feel I'm making him switch too much...I have a friend who does that actually, which is where I got the idea. My friend is Greek, and she often switches between English and Greek when she's nervous or pissed off...it's confusing as hell, but it's funny, and it means I'm starting to learn the language as well...So, What you guys think? You think I should tone down my excessive use of Google Translator? I had put it in as a kind of weird quirk for Drei to have, and as far as I can tell, it works in quite well along with all the other crazy-ness that's currently going on...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:02 pm

it dont bother me so im fine with it

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lime999 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:24 pm

How stupid am i? ive been trying to submit a post here for hours, and only just realised i wasnt logged in! so yeah, sorry about that Variun, I must have forgot, my memory only lasts about 5 mins! So ill change that and i dont really mind about the whole language thing

lime999
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Variun on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:31 pm

I reckon the whole changing languages thing is awesome, so I'm fine with it too

And Lime, Ha! That's gotta suck, being logged out and trying to post. I don't think the site shows being logged out/in well enough. I can barely tell if I am sometimes

Variun
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:35 pm

-.- that is just funny but i cant say much when i first joined i did't know you had to sign up how idiotic am i :L and i wanna post but wanna wait for parker to reply aswell :L

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Haha, nice lime. And yeah Beka, it's fine by me.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:30 am

That's good, I was amybe starting to think it would get annoying to you guys after a while, having your characters be all confuzzled whenever Drei starts talking/shouting in Russian without realising it...it is very good for covering up some of his more colourful insults/swearwords...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lime999 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Hey guys, new RP, heres the link:

roleplay/coldhardts-children/

Should be fun, try it out!

lime999
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Variun on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Woah! RPG Is orange? What's with that?

Variun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:41 pm

It's for Halloween!!! Pumpkin orange, YAY! ^^ I love it so much, but only 'cos I think that Halloween is the best holiday, EVAR! Bring on the scary movies and free sweets! Oh, and dressing up! I love dressing up! Trick or Treat, peoples!

Yeah, you can tell I love Halloween, right?

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Variun on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:03 am

It's not as much of a big deal for me in Australia D: I have NEVER been trick or treating. nor actually celebrated it at all. BUT IM GONNA CHANGE THAT THIS YEAR! Because I've got a costume left over from SupaNova. It's not scary, rather obscure actually.

But yeah! I hope I end up being able to go out and do it, I have a few friends who have before so they should know the drill. I'm certain most house in my area don't do it though, so that could get awkward D:

((Never carved a pumpkin either! And we have heaps sitting downstairs waiting to rot for no good reason!))

Variun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Variun wrote:It's not as much of a big deal for me in Australia D: I have NEVER been trick or treating. nor actually celebrated it at all. BUT IM GONNA CHANGE THAT THIS YEAR! Because I've got a costume left over from SupaNova. It's not scary, rather obscure actually.

But yeah! I hope I end up being able to go out and do it, I have a few friends who have before so they should know the drill. I'm certain most house in my area don't do it though, so that could get awkward D:

((Never carved a pumpkin either! And we have heaps sitting downstairs waiting to rot for no good reason!))

*in shock* You've never been Trick or Treating?! Or carved a pumkin?! 0.0 That is completly unforgivable in my opinion, Halloween is an important holiday. I'm half tempted to ditch college for a while and hop a plane to Australia to show you how to celebrate properly. Or at least I would, had I the funds...hmmm...still, I'm ashamed at you, Variun...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:58 pm

DONT CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN O.O you poor child :( me and halloween are like best freinds i have like 7 halloween outfits to choose from shit which one, And o.oyou have never carved a pumpkin! you have not lived and how can you miss out on halloween its free sweets!! oh and did you know that the whole point of putting pumpkins out on your door step is to warn of vampires XD

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Variun on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Vampires? But I thought they hated garlic?

But yeah, it's advertised like hell over here, but it's still yet to catch on with everyone. I've been planning on going out for it this year though, but I left it too late which is why I'm using my leftover costume. I feel bad not even using a proper costume either, but at least it's something. I wanna be in America! D:

Variun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:35 pm

No Halloween? How do you survive over there!? I love Halloween! And scary movies. Nightmare on Elm Street remake? Oh yeah! And Insidious. Scared the crap outta me but it was pretty dang awesome. Huh, what was I gonna say next? *thinks* Oh yeah! I'm allergic to pumpkins so I have to paint mine.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!