Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Photo Day

Photo Day

a part of “Photo Day”, a fictional universe by Variun.

Yesterday at school was photo day. You and your friends felt a little odd and unsure about this year's photo, and have now woken up the next morning in an alternate dimension where almost anything is possible! [Not currently accepting new applicants]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Photo Day”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Photo Day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:23 pm

You can use the real name of my character. I hope i get to see a finished copy when its done.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:47 am

Yeah, same here, you can use Drei if you want...
This is a bit of a prediciment...Since Drei doesn't really know anyone else, there's really no way for him to be involved here...and Sora hasn't posted in ages either, so that's outta the question...any ideas?
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Um you can use my characters name to if ya want :P
Oh and Beka if you wanna get involved you can say you know my brother since you go out and get drunk with him or something and you know where he lives so you can somehow end up at Lilys house not relising im his younger sister or something :L i dont know really but you seem to wanna stay innit so i thought of something up on the spot :P

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:06 pm

I'll try make something up...Lily wouldn't mind if Drei brought along a load of potentially explosive stuff, would she? Don't worry, her house will still be standing by the end of it...maybe...

*EDIT* What's Lily's brother's name again? Dunno if you mentioned it before, and don't wanna have to trawl through all the posts again to find it...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Yh lily wont mind as long as the house dont blow up :L and dont maybe me! and i did't give him a name so ill call him Zero :P

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:23 pm

You can use Vera's name or call her 'that crazy red head'. Either is fine with me. :3

And yay! Beka is here! I was worried Vera wouldn't have anybody to yell at anymore. D:

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Variun on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:25 am

Yay, Beka! And Yay! I'm allowed to use names!
I like the idea of Drei knowing Lily's brother, and then just showing up like 'oh, you live here too? Righto then.' ahah. Except not in those words O.o

Variun
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:33 am

Variun wrote:Yay, Beka! And Yay! I'm allowed to use names!
I like the idea of Drei knowing Lily's brother, and then just showing up like 'oh, you live here too? Righto then.' ahah. Except not in those words O.o

Glad your happy Variun, and Drei would probably freak out about it and blurt that out in Russian or something...there's something about finding out that your drinking buddy and the crazy-ninja-girl are actually related...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Crazy ninja girl o.o since when was i one of them :L and ok then :P

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Variun on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:56 am

Blargh, weekend without interwebs again. Feel free to drag Arius along again if posting picks up enough for it to matter. Be back on Sunday/Monday-ish.

Variun
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lime999 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in ages, I couldn't really think of anything to post, and btw im not sure if i said but you can use Parker and that

lime999
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:31 pm

just going to warn you know im going to practically make lily drunk and act what im like when im drunk so be warned she may start stripping :L

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Right that's it, inara...the next time I'm in England, I'm tracking you down, girl. You seem good for a party...oh, hang on, I should get some of my friends together and we could all come down! Yeah that sounds like a plan, whatchu think?

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:15 pm

I love the fact that your going to come take the advantage of me whilst im drunk how pleasant and yea do it ill get alode of my freinds to go camping the the woods :P i like camping :P

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Not exactly take advantage, just think it would be fun for all involved...and camping is fun, 'cept when it rains...

Btw, I act the same as Drei does when I'm drunk: I'm just a giggly flirt who goes for practically anything human with a pulse...it might take me a while to get to that level though, but once it happens...apparently, I'm very funny.

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Lol i dont care what the weather is like as long as its outside and yea im like that to ive been told not to go near roads tho as i go suicidal and im not to drink when im upset by something as i start crying for no apparaent reason.. Oh and im a light weight and i mean a bad one :L

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Variun on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:46 am

Rar! Turns out i AM able to post, but not heaps. So yay! Anywho I think TheKeldarin has resubmitted his character, so I'll look at it when I get back.

EDIT: I'm back! Yay!
EDITEDIT: Insane! I saw another roleplay you're in, I was reading through the posts because it was interesting and then saw your name. Rather cool. It was the Solanum one or something like that.

Variun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Haha welcome back :P
AND SOMEONE POST IM HAVING POSTING DEPPRESSION PEOPLE! THANK YOU

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Variun on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Yeah, I noticed that, whoever's character isn't currently asleep needs to post. I do suggest all going to sleep so that we can all start up again for morning though, rather than some remaining awake through the night. Or maybe doing a post that covers the whole night once they're the only one/s awake.

Variun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Well, either way Vera is passed out and will have a heart attack when she wakes up... lol.

And yes, it's a zombie survival RP I'm in. I love it and all of the crazy characters in it. I'm kinda sad that my character was not a complete idiot for once. XD

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!