Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Photo Day

Photo Day

a part of “Photo Day”, a fictional universe by Variun.

Yesterday at school was photo day. You and your friends felt a little odd and unsure about this year's photo, and have now woken up the next morning in an alternate dimension where almost anything is possible! [Not currently accepting new applicants]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Photo Day”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Photo Day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:53 pm

i loved insidious :P i also watched paranormal activity 3 the other night now that shat me up.. i took my high heeled boots of and was ready to run out the cinema it was terrifying but i sat through it (behind my jacket/popcorn) but saw most of it XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Haha, I saw the first one and thought it was kinda a let down. Nothing was good but the end.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Yea i think i pefer my goorey films :P
Oh and i like you guys so ive made a new rp (which i hope will last longer this time!!!) so if it intrests you feel free to join :P roleplay/camp-half-bloodnew-life/

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Variun on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:14 am

Aww, pumpkin allergy sucks!

I haven't ever watched a proper scary movie either. I got scared the first time I watched half of Jurassic Park! But now I like it. But I still haven't, but because halloween's soon, I'm going to watch one. But one of you should tell me what a good first one is! Not the gorey ones like Saw but, I know I won't be able to handle them. (I've watched Misery though, it's a rather old one but I thought it was awesome. But I don't think it's really a horror horror. For those who don't know, it's where the whole 'drugging someone with pills' and 'breaking their ankles with a sledgehammer' things came from)

Inara! That looks pretty cool. I'll take a look at it again soon. I may join.

Variun
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:48 am

Jurassic park scared you?! i was 8 when i first saw it and it made me laugh hehe um i dont really watch many goorey films but, i spit on your grave is savage and i was nearly sick so dont watch that, Scream is a 15 so that could be ok :L um i dont really know :P
Oh and thank you and yes please join i need to fill the main two boys!!

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Variun on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Not so much as scared me more as mum told me to not listen and look away because I always used to love dinosaurs and she thought it'd ruin it for me. But I apparently looked scared. D: It was the bit where the lawyer hops on the toilet with the t-rex running about

Variun
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Awww thats cute XD just thought id tell you my 3 year old brother watches jurassic park all the time and laughs at it oh and he also watches monster house (that one is scary -.-) oh and the hole i dont like that one the clown scares me -.-

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lime999 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:38 pm

I dont do scary films, or gorey ones in fact. Hot Fuzz was enough for me! definately didnt like the chapel bit. Great film though.

lime999
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Variun on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Ahhh, that part makes me cringe every time. But hey! I watched Night of the Living Dead. Not really scary, kinda cool. So there. :D

Variun
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Im scared of peacocks and if i see one on the tv i cry and if i see one in real life i cry or pass out XD

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lime999 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:35 am

Sorry guys forgot to tell you I was out all yesterday so I'm a bit behind with the RP, I'll try to catch up.

EDIT: I quite like peacocks, but I guess you must have a reason for hating them.

lime999
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:02 am

I got attacked by one when i was either 7 or 8 i have scars from wear it pecked and clawed me evil bastards -.-

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Variun on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:36 am

K guys (And girls... mostly girls I guess though since there are more of you), I personally am not feeling very up to roleplay. And probably won't for a while. I'm not saying 'this is the eeeeend', because I'd like it not to be, but I won't be posting for some time. Should you choose to carry on that's okay, if not that's okay too. (If it dies for a longer than expected period and I do return after that, I'll pm each of you to see if you're still interested in it)

I hope I feel better about this again soon enough and come back. I think I just need a week or so break from posting is all. So if you don't see me in a week, just keep an eye out, I should be back

Variun
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!