Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “As the World Lay Dying: A Vampire's Revenge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] As the World Lay Dying: A Vampire's Revenge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:13 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "As the World Lay Dying: A Vampire's Revenge"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] As the World Lay Dying: A Vampire's Revenge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:21 am

May I reserve a class B vampire again? I still have Kororo saved from the other one, and I want to use her. XD
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:29 am

Yep ^^

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:38 am

Thank you! I should have her up pretty fast considering I still have the app . . . just have to convert it to work with the coding.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:40 am

Yep ^^ And just make sure you put in the feilds I added :P

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:48 am

After I saved her, I actually added onto her regarding likes and dislikes. . . . I have a tendency to add on and improve my characters like that at random. >.>

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:53 am

Do you mind if I take the scientist's daughter? I've been avoiding Vampire Roleplays for some time, but I like the look of this. And it doesn't hurt to try it out xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:09 am

Yes, spot reserved

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:21 am

Hello Twili, been a while eh? Anyways to the point! I would like to reserve a "Class C Vampire". I'll have your charrie up by tonight or tomorrow morning. Is that okay?
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:23 am

Yep, that's fine ^^ Spot reserved.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Woah. Sorry. I was previewing and doing some editing >.< Anyways I'll post him up after once more change

Edit: Submitted! There we go. I tried to make him as 3-Dimensional as possible without going overboard. He's weak but not weak. Arrogant but merciful.Yada, Yada. You know? But I hope he gets accepted.

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:38 am

I. Love. Him.

:O He's crazy, I love it!! XD

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:16 pm

I can't wait to get started! I'm So Excited!!!

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:56 pm

And I made Kokoro just Kokoro, I don't know how to describe her but as a fifteen year old stuck in a twenty year old's body.

I looked at Shigure and I like his character a lot, crazy characters are always the best. XD

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:12 pm

I've edited Anya a little...

I thought I'd just mention her cat xD I'm not sure if any of you are familar with the name Mr. Mistoffelees for Cats the Musical? I just had to throw that in there :P

Can't wait to start.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:34 pm

I agree. Btw, I was just looking around at the characters and I was thinking...

"THEY'RE ALL SO PRETTY."

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:46 pm

I can't recall the last time I actually made a 'crazy' character myself. . . . But yet, all the characters are pretty. XD Though I wound up lowering Kokoro's weight yesterday. >.>

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:35 pm

*sigh* Think we could find someone to play as the scientist and police agent, and maybe a few more vampires?

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Well, you could always post in the 'Roleplayers Wanted' part of the site? I'd take on another character, but I'm kind of at my limit with how many roleplays and characters I can juggle without driving myself batty.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Well, I put a wanted add up...hopefully it'll get some attention...

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!