Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Service From Heaven

Service From Heaven

a part of “Service From Heaven”, a fictional universe by Rarikou.

3 angels act as servants to three different children. Why? Because these children have what is necessary to jump-start Armageddon

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Service From Heaven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Service From Heaven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Service From Heaven"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Service From Heaven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:40 am

Hm... I'd like to reserve an Angel, a butler (male) if you please. I should have my character up today or tomorrow.

Thanks,

~Black

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:45 am

very well. welcome to the show.

about your avatar... I've heard about Gantz... would you recommend it?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmares on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:57 am

I can't tell if the maid for the first child is available, but if it is, I'd love to reserve that spot.

Nightmares
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:20 am

I'll take rich kid 3 if you like? a girl?
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:24 am

Rarikou wrote:very well. welcome to the show.

about your avatar... I've heard about Gantz... would you recommend it?

I'll take the butler for the 3rd Rich child then. ^^ Thank you for upholding my reservation.

My avatar (icon) is Minato Arisato from Persona. But if you're referring to my signature then yes, that is Gantz. Hm... I would recommend it, but it's a Mature manga which means it has a lot of violence/gore and nudity too. The storyline is amazing and I do recommend it if you can get past the Mature content, though the violence/gore do make the manga. The nudity is just fan-service if you ask me. But yes, definitely give it a try! It's currently 352 chapters long (I have read them all) but the chapters do not take that long to read. When you start you get sucked into the storyline so much you don't notice you're past 100 chapters already.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:29 am

*slaps head* I knew that... and me a P3 fan, none the less...

hmm... sorry nightmares, but I prefer people with experience,,,or at the very least, have been on for a while, and I didn't realize you had just signed on... so im afraid ill have to decline your reservation... my apologies

for hidden nymph, you can be a girl or guy. It matters not

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:36 am

Nightmares wrote:I can't tell if the maid for the first child is available, but if it is, I'd love to reserve that spot.

I see that you're a new user! Welcome to Roleplaygateway! My name is Black as you can tell. I used to be Tabris (not that it matters) and I am always up for welcoming and helping out new users. ^^ I know i'm not a global moderator or a scholar but that doesn't mean I won't help you, in fact I have been told i'm a very good teacher. I would like to be a Scholar but they aren't accepting any new members. D: Anyways, if you ever need any help or questions then you can come to me and i'll do everything I physically can to help you.

You've probably already been given a talk about certain things on RPG so I won't bother with that, but do make sure you read our rules and if you have any problems then contact a Global Moderator. We don't tolerate any form of bullying, racism, homophobic attitude or general insults, on the site (not that you would). We're a very accepting and open community, we also are always open to new idea on how to improve our site. If you have any ideas then you can use the 'Ideas & Suggestions' tab on the site to submit your own or vote for an existing idea. If someone does say something nasty to you or to someone else and you see it, please tell a Global Moderator as soon as possible. We have zero tolerance for people like that. That being said, I really hope you enjoy your stay here!

Happy Roleplaying,

~Black

Rarikou wrote:*slaps head* I knew that... and me a P3 fan, none the less...

hmm... sorry nightmares, but I prefer people with experience,,,or at the very least, have been on for a while, and I didn't realize you had just signed on... so im afraid ill have to decline your reservation... my apologies

for hidden nymph, you can be a girl or guy. It matters not

I understand your concern there Rarikou, but you could at least give the guy a chance? For all you know Nightmares could have RPed on a different site before-hand. I know I did. I really do understand your concern since before the registrations were closed, we had a lot of new members who hardly bothered and were not that good. But we have changed as a site now, I personally think you should give Nightmares a chance. If you're unsure, how about asking for a sample post or judging their character sheet? I could always work with them on RPing and creating a character if they so wish.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmares on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:41 am

@Black:

Actually, I've been on rpg for about 2 years now. But my accounts keep getting lost and hacked, it's driving me insane!

But thank you.

Nightmares
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:41 am

hmmm.... I honestly never thought about that...

Well Black Tabby (random nickname I just made up just popped into my head) You DO raise an decent point... I RPed myself back in the day (i was horrible.... but hey, I was knew)

I MAY have been rash.... very well, I'll allow the reservation to continue. Sorry for the trouble Nightmares, but could you include a sample post with your sheet?

and silly me, I forgot to welcome you! WELCOME

EDIT: STRIKE THAT. your character was very impressive... I apologize for doubting you... can you forgive a young fool?
Last edited by Rarikou on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmares on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:43 am

@Rariuko: I've been roleplaying for 4 years in all, 2 years on this site. As I said, my accounts keep getting lost... I can't figure out why. I'm terribly sorry. I did just submit my sheet, I can go post a sample if you'd like?

Nightmares
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:48 am

nah, your good Nightmares....

I feel like a total idiot. Sorry again.

I'm going to go wallow in despair now....

or better yet *looks up at Black* I'm going to hook up the Ps2, and play Persona 3.

Ill still be on here though.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmares on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:50 am

Don't worry yourself, I do understand. Always good to be cautious, I know.

Also since this is a new account, I can't reply to messages yet so I'm afraid I'll have to wait to reply to your own until I get enough posts in occ.

Nightmares
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:56 am

Nightmares wrote:@Black:

Actually, I've been on rpg for about 2 years now. But my accounts keep getting lost and hacked, it's driving me insane!

But thank you.

Ah it's not a problem at all. My offers are still there even if you're new or experienced. You should talk to Raemus or an Admin about that, especially if you're being hacked! I'm pretty sure we don't tolerate that... XD I could be wrong. ;)

I really liked your character Nightmares, I can see you're a very good RPer. ^^ Not the best but then the best would be a matter of opinion... The best for me is TiMMMaY!! but he left... *cries* I need a moment alone. XD Anyways, really nice character.

Rarikou wrote:hmmm.... I honestly never thought about that...

Well Black Tabby (random nickname I just made up just popped into my head) You DO raise an decent point... I RPed myself back in the day (i was horrible.... but hey, I was knew)

I'm going to go wallow in despair now....

or better yet *looks up at Black* I'm going to hook up the Ps2, and play Persona 3.

Ill still be on here though.

Oh I remember my time before I came to RPG, one liners all around! XD I never used text talk though, I could not stand it! Black-Tabby? Is such a thing possible. XD I usually get called Tabby-Black. I only changed my username to my 'Production Name' (a Stage Name for the technical team). Black is also the first part of my last name, so I get called 'Black Blackwell'. Funny, eh? I'll be quiet now, stop spamming your OOC and finish up another character then work on my one for this.

Hah, Persona 3. Such a classic game. I really love that game, I still need to do the final stage but never-the-less, I love it! Good luck on Persona 3. Enjoy yourself. ;)

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmares on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:05 pm

@Black:

I probably should... it's happened to many times :/ Blah.

And thank you for the compliments. To be honest, my sheets are usually more descriptive when I use mine but I follow the rules like others should. (Meaning I follow the sheets provided.) And I also usually never use anime but I couldn't find any realistic pictures of maids that captured my interest so I found anime to be next best option.

I don't aim to be the best, I simply aim to enhance my skills and I aim to enjoy roleplaying. I'm hoping to get better as I keep on doing it. It's an amazing hobby. I love it.

Now, if you will excuse me everyone, I need to go see a movie with my parents before they leave for a week. Family time is important. I shall be back later.

Nightmares
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derotzka on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:05 pm

If the last Rich kid slot is still open I'd like to join in.

Derotzka
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:15 pm

it is, and welcome

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Wow just read through all of that! took a time!!

Welcome to a freshstart with your new account nightmares! The hacking does seem a tad unusual you really should report that so it doesnt happen again if its an often occurance :( maybe its something to do with your email?

im making my charrrie now!!!! shouldn't be too long I do hope you like her teehee

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:57 am

Well done to all of you! Everyone has been approved, and we just need the remaining two.

Here was what I had in mind for the first couple posts: We're all starting the day in our respective manors, showing everyone what a typical day in the mansion is like. Later that they, We all get invited to a 'meet and greet' For the upcoming heir to a rival business, where we all meet up.

Maybe.Maybe not, there could be an attack on us, but I figured I would leave that to you guys . It's fine either way, and I know the value of taking things slow, and asking for opinions. What do you guys think?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:12 am

I'll be creating my character today I promise, I had a late night last night (2am) so i'm very tried right now. I'll sleep for a few more hours then do it, though i'm confused as to why my sister is still in bed at 10am and not at school... Very strange.

I'm good with a 'meet-and-greet', same with the attack. ^^ Should be fine~

Black
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!