Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War of the five elements

War of the five elements

a part of “War of the five elements”, a fictional universe by blackwolf.

This is the story of war and death, of friendship and love, of betrayals and trust...this is the story of...5 elements _OPEN_ See details inside_

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War of the five elements”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] War of the five elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:12 pm

darling...it's an advantage, an excellent advantage when you play a high fantasy rp...anything can happen...XD XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Hes got a point there lol and im currently posting to other rps ill reply here laters srry :(
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:09 pm

As in like, the book of knowledge like.. wants to take Zon on a date..? rofl xD

Jeremy/Jenny? O_o
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:17 pm

I'll try to develop their relationship as interesting as I can...don't worry XD XD lol

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:17 pm

best thing ever, right?

anyway, jeremy/jenny is... kinda genderless.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:28 pm

True...lol...I think I'm gonna go and search a human form for my B.o.K (Book of knowledge) now ...Hehe...And his new nick name is B.o.K

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Haha, that should be very very interesting. And Shane being with a guy is even MORE interesting X_x

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:38 pm

a guy with the ability to turn into a girl, you mean? lol...it will be...extremely interesting...XD XD XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 pm

So...I've found a bunch of picture...which one suits B.o.K best?

1/

2/

3/

4/
Last edited by blackwolf on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:08 pm

I personally like the last one but for obvious reasons ... the quality is much better than the other 2 xD

But it also suits the BoK's personality really well. It's how I would have pictured him

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:14 am

Wha ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!! what? The joke book got a face? Seriously? (massive lmao)

btw...I vote numbah 2 for the book's human form |(or should I call him Bok?)

edit :Please don't make the book lost his 'humor' tendency after he get the human form.
Last edited by Arthurna on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love you, Maria..
Azian, I feel for you.

Arthurna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:45 am

I vote the last one

and its kinda... i think shes a girl that can be a guy/ guy that can be a girl, but she has no control over that one transformation.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:50 am

Don't worry...he won't lose his humor XD...

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:59 am

okay, some of you may not get thorns ~"bored now"~

im gonna have her say it a lot.
it a reference to Buffy the vampire slayer.
watch it.

aside from that,You should watch a clip of willow saying that, which I will post… when im not in the middle of my spanish class 5 minute break.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Hey sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but busy with college (and that blackout didn't help). My own rpg takes top priority so I post there first. Right now I am dog tired, but I will post by tomorrow if and when I get the chance.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:11 am

it's alright...just try to post it as soon as you can

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:18 am

edit: forget it lol

Arthurna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:50 am

I probably will be a bit irregular for this week since I'm in the Hospital and they don't allow cellphones so I have to rely on my sis bringing mine with her when she comes to visit. Sorry otl.
All our tears and scars are beautiful - because they make us what we are today.

Monsters exist. They live inside ordinary people. And sometimes, they win.

Bani
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Bani= i suddenly do not care about your posting.

I hope that.... you-
recover from surgery in good health/make a recovery from whatever/ get through therapy/ give birth safely/ dont have a heart attack/ have an improved condition in good time.

:)

on a side note, Anaeda got a dose of smelling salts, so she can wake up if you want.....

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:18 pm

I agree with Silvermist, get better! Your health is the most important thing right now.

I finally posted and it's a doosey. Hope that makes up for my lack of posting.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!