Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Battle For Life

Battle For Life

a part of “Battle For Life”, a fictional universe by Chocolate Covered.

In a world where men and women are segregated, and at war can peace ever be found between them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Battle For Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Battle For Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Chocolate Covered wrote:Sure thing reserved coolkat.

Cooleo....and I just submitted my character. Hope you like it.
Also my computer is kind of out o' whack. So I couldn't exactly do boldface.

Signed Coolcat.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

coolkat31
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:01 pm

coolkat Max has had no contact with women other then fighting them in battle so I don't think his background about him being supported by the women couldn't happen till after he's captured by them.
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:56 pm

As for the Harry Potter I could post part of the story I have in another part of the OOC and you can decide if I should go ahead with it.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:48 pm

hello, i'm sorry to tell you that I can't join this rp...too many rps already and my schoolwork is killing me...i hope you understand

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:20 am

don't worry blackwolf i totally understand.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:31 am

@Chocolate Covered,
when are we starting? ^_^
I <3 God. God loves us.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:46 pm

We're waiting on the guys.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Sorry, I have to back out, heh heh, sorry.

coolkat31
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Chocolate Covered, if you need someone to play the guys to get started, I could take one or two, maybe temporarily, and play them until we find some players who will take them as their own characters, or permanently. Just offering. ;)

Naraness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:54 am

I can do the same too Choco, ;)

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:58 am

That would be great guys I'm gonna PM the ones other then Blackwolf of course and if I don't get anything back from them in 24 hours, you guys can do that if you like. But the problem with that is that if you guys take up characters it is not very likely we will find someone to take up the roles later. I've never had anyone wanting to pick up a role that has already started but we'll see what happens. cross your fingers.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Alright! Sounds like a plan to me. I doubt there would be much trouble if we took them permanently if no one wants to take them on. (Other than having a bunch of characters to manage.) Fingers crossed!

Naraness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:27 pm

I'd be quite happy to take on a male character as well as my female.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:52 pm

OK! Same here, I'm not fond of making male characters because I don't know how to make them act, but if we really don't find others... let's try our best!

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Yeah, I do have some trouble playing a male role, but I've done it before, and I just have to take a moment to get into character. So it sounds like a plan to me! Now we just have to make sure none of the reserved parts are planning on actually joining. Other than that it looks like this'll work, and we can get the RP started!

edit: I also noticed one of the female roles isn't taken, do we need to fill this before starting?

Naraness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:22 am

Okay here we go, I got the guys to get their characters in order and they have been approved. So that means to even things out we only need two males. So if you guys want to look over the roles that would be great. I would really like to see someone take the Male 1 role (hint, hint, nudge, nudge). As for the other female character It is not needed that the role be taken. I made 5 roles for each sex just in case we had allot of people want to join. So if we can just even things out that would be great. So those of you who said you were willing to play male parts (that sounds so bad XP), just let me know which two of you will do it and which roles you will take. The introduction page is up to date so just take a look there.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:20 pm

Alrighty, that's great! I took a look at the different roles, and it came to a tossup between male #2 and #3. I'm not sure if I can play male #1, but I'm pretty sure I can do #2 accurately. I'm working on a character sheet, and will send it in as soon as I can. :)

Naraness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Cool Nara can't wait to see him.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:57 pm

I can't decide between Male 1 or Male 3. (since Male 2 is somewhat similar to my character XD) I like the idea of Male 3 being afraid of girls but I also think Male 1 is interesting. I just don't know how to characterize him. :O

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:09 pm

If you would rather be male 3 thats fine and we can go on without male 1 no big deal.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!