Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Battle For Life

Battle For Life

a part of “Battle For Life”, a fictional universe by Chocolate Covered.

In a world where men and women are segregated, and at war can peace ever be found between them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Battle For Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Battle For Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:38 am

Battle For Life"

I only reserve for 24 hours so please try to get you character up during that time.

Characters

Letreans

- Female 1 -
A happy go lucky young woman who always tries to make everyone happy. She is curious about the Trudorians and hopes to actually see one up close. Because of her overly sweet nature she can get on other people's nerves sometimes. Che can also be oversensitive and take things wrong.(feel free to add whatever else you want to her personality)
- reserved by chocolate covered -

- Female 2 -
She is a war veteran who has no love for the Trudorians. Most think she's kind of a hard ass but deep down she has a true heart and only wishes to see her people in live in peace. (feel free to add whatever you else you want to her personality)
- reserved by Belynta -

- Female 3 -
She is a diva that thinks she is the best at everything she's ever done. She can often be selfish and inconsiderate to others, she feels she should be the first one picked for everything. Deep down she's a bit of a coward, and can sometimes be a klutz. (feel free to add whatever you else you want to her personality)

- Female 4 -
The tech girl, very intelligent is very curious about the ancient world that was said to once be shared by men and women. She can however get very wrapped up in her work and loose track of what everyone else is doing. (feel free to add whatever you else you want to her personality)
- reserved by xKyrie -

- Female 5 -
The commander, a mother type figure to many of the others on the ship someone that everyone feels they can go to for advice. She has also been a member of the army for sometime but unlike female 2 she feels that there is a connection between the men and women that can't be denied. (feel free to add whatever you else you want to her personality)
- reserved by Naraness -

Trudorians

- Male 1 -
An ambitious young man who is new to the crew of the Asgard and wants to prove himself by trying to steal a mech from the Athena. He can be a bit rude and inconsiderate but, he feels a strange connection to the "evil women". (feel free to add whatever you else you want to his personality)

- Male 2 -
A scientist but also an excellent warrior, tries his best to keep the peace. He also concerned about the continuation of his race and fears that if something isn't done men will go extinct. (feel free to add whatever you else you want to his personality)
- reserved by blackwolf -

- Male 3 -
He is a goofball, a screw up, and often gets himself into trouble. Which is probably why he gets captured, he is very fearful of women and often cringes at the mention of the female race. (feel free to add whatever you else you want to his personality)

- Male 4 -
A hardened warrior that only seeks the destruction of the women. A very dangerous man that seems to only lust for battle. Perhaps there is something more to him that he chooses not to show to anyone. (feel free to add whatever you else you want to his personality)
- MaxStokes -

- Male 5 -
Effeminate man that gets along well with the women of the Athena. Can be a bit overly emotional and flamboyant at times. Male 4 can't stand him and often threatens to beat the crap out of him. (feel free to add whatever you else you want to his personality)
- reserved by coolkat31 -
Last edited by Chocolate Covered on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:20 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Battle For Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:49 am

I want to try this! I like Vandread!! Please reserve me female character 4, I'll try my best to submit a character profile as soon as I can! Thanks
I <3 God. God loves us.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:05 am

Cool reserved for you.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:23 am

Thank you, I'm already writing a character profile this time actually. I will finish it as soon as I get home though.~

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:55 am

Okay I'll accept her but I need you to get that history up as soon as you can and before the RP starts I'm going to post in the roleplayers wanted forum and hopefully I'll bets some hits there. And since I haven't gotten anymore reserves I'm going to go ahead reserve femal #1.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:48 pm

May I reserve female number two? I am working on a char sheet now.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:30 pm

I will, when I get home. I already planned out her history but it's been quite busy here at work so I'll try my hardest to find a free time. If not then later this afternoon. Thank you :)

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:32 am

Hey! I was wondering if I could get a reservation on Male 4?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Sure no problem.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Hi! I just applied for Female 5, I hope you'll accept me, because I messed with her personality, history and general character a huge heaping lot. Hehe.
This sounds like a really fun roleplay, can't wait to start!

Naraness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:12 pm

I think the only problem I have with her is the fact she is quite young and she can't be a commander if she's only been out of the institution for a year. She should probably be one of the oldest girls on the ship. I don't mind her being quirky and a little eccentric but she is the commander and needs to be able to run the ship.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:51 am

Okay! How's twenty eight? I can always make her older.

Naraness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:08 am

ah yeah...I'm very interested in this rp...may I reserve male 2? I'll try to make him as soon as possible

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:57 pm

He is reserved hope to see him soon.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:13 pm

This looks very interesting. May I please reserve male 5 if that's ok.

coolkat31
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Sure thing reserved coolkat.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Naraness 28 is great and if she can be out of the asylum for about eight years that would be great too.

Never mind you already changed it she's approved thanks for working with me ;)

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Hey anybody interested in a Neo Harry Potter RP I have a story idea but I don't know if anybody would want to join. It's based on a fanfiction I wrote a couple of years back. Let me know if your interested and I might go ahead and make it, I just hope nobody minds a long introduction.

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:58 am

Oh I'm a huge Harry Potter fan! (Read the whole series twice!) I'd be very interested in joining, I've always wanted to, but I never really considered joining a Harry Potter RP.

Chocolate Covered wrote:Naraness 28 is great and if she can be out of the asylum for about eight years that would be great too.

Never mind you already changed it she's approved thanks for working with me ;)

Haha, I try. Thanks for approving me!

Naraness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:26 am

Same here. I'll be interested in joining a Harry Potter RP.:)

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!