Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Chains That Bind

The Chains That Bind

a part of “The Chains That Bind”, a fictional universe by Eisling.

You're dead, but that was just the beginning.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chains That Bind”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Chains That Bind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisling on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Thanks so much for taking the spot! Don't worry about it, get your rest!
Finals have arrived, forgive my sporadic activity these next two weeks!

{I Got You Under My Skin}

Future Roleplays:
Tiny Heart

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eisling
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DigitalFlamer on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:36 pm

I would like to reserve a Apprentice spot...That is if this is still Accepting Character Sheet.

Edit: Nevermind, I sumbitted my Character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DigitalFlamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 am

Alright, my character is finally submitted - still not that happy with it and the picture needs to be resized.

Sorry for the wait. ^^ I'll fix it tomorrow.
*~Nivosity~*

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:36 am

I've submitted my character. Please alert me if there is anything I need to change ^^
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Sorry for double-posting, but I have to ask: Niv, did you purposely make a character completely incompatible with Feine? XD

This pair is going to be problematic...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Yes, of course. Why else did you think that I wanted to know what Feine was like? :P

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DigitalFlamer on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Uh,how will i know that my character is accepted? >.>? I'm still new.

DigitalFlamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:50 pm

When your character is accepted, it'll show up on the roleplay's character page ^^

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DigitalFlamer on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Wait, is still even open?

DigitalFlamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 am

Is there anything keeping us from starting now, Eisling? Has everyone submitted a character? How would we be starting off - under what circumstances?

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:38 pm

I think we're just waiting for my apprentice ot be submitted...
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisling on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm here guys!!!

Oh wow, I'm so sorry to hold things up like that without any notice. I just got super busy and didn't have any time to get online! Uh, all of the roles are filled...yeah, we're good to go! I'm in the middle of writing a boring lab report right now, but we can go ahead and start! I'm not sure if I ever said this or not, but the story is starting right after the deals have been made with the reapers. For the sake of getting things moving, the apprentices already know the rules and such. I don't like making promises I might not be able to keep, but I will try to have my own post up tonight.

Questions? Anyone, anyone?

Oh! I do wanna say, I don't normally disappear without any notice. ^^''

Eisling
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Still here

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:53 pm

I am awaiting your post...
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisling on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Ugh, sorry I've been so in-and-out these past few days. Working on the first post now, sorry for the wait.

Eisling
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Awesome! >w<

Problem: Nivosity will be unavailable for... an unknown duration of time ranging from three days to a week.

Solution: I've gotten permission to try and attempt to control her character, but without a reference post from her, that's going to be weird XD

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Yay! I'm glad this started! :D

But.....I would like for the reaper in my 'team' to post first if they wouldn't mind ^.^

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisling on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:57 pm

The first post is up! Pretty sure I already said this, but as a reminder, everyone has already made their deals and a few hours have passed. You can start from there however you want to! Um, I just realized we're one person short -_-

I'll try and solve that problem quickly!

Uhh, Cienpher, you could follow another reaper, or control her character, or um, go without one until Nivosity returns? I don't know T-T

Another reminder to everyone, there is a 300 word posting minimum. I'm not gonna be crazy and count for myself, but I'd really appreciate it if you guys posted around that number ^^

Eisling
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Okay - I'll just have Feine get lost in the otherworld for about a week then, just because it's something he'd likely do...

And this is irrelevant, but is your avatar from a certain K-Pop group? Because if so, I'm wondering what timezone you're in, because I don't think it's Korea XD (you're not on during my own usual hours, at least...)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisling on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Why yes, yes it is. It's 2NE1. I wish I lived in Korea, or anywhere else actually, sadly I'm stuck on the good ole east coast of America. I just really like K-pop ^^''

Eisling
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!