Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taste For Blood

Taste For Blood

a part of “Taste For Blood”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

In the small town of Blackburg, South Carolina no one expected anything to happen.. The local Werewolf Pack never had any problems with keeping the town safe.. Until they moved there.. (More Info. Inside!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Taste For Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Taste For Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:58 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Taste For Blood"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Taste For Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:39 am

This sounds like fun... ^^ Can I have the coven lead fighter? aaand... perhaps the pack alpha?? ^^ I figured there are a lot of roles, so I would be able to take on two... If not, then that's alright too.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:11 am

Oh wait... quick question..

When you say "lead fighter" do you then mean the best fighter, or the one who's most eager to fight? ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:50 am

Bleeding Lover you babe! I was gutted when this died last time! Will definitely be submitting a character, not sure whether it will be vamp or wolf yet!
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:06 am

Intresting.. Are you willing to accept a Hybrid? Pm'ed you about it.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:49 am

Can I reserve the other female omega?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:58 am

Umm, is yoshiftw okay with you revamping this? Did you get his premmision?

Also, I'm planning on making a character, actually, a group of characters called the Exburna Family, a mafia of complete secrecy, so secret, the werewolves are unaware of it. Read about it in the OOC of the original rp by yoshiftw

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jabberjay13 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:16 am

If your allowing reserves. I was wondering, if it would be okay for me to reserve The Beta spot.

Jabberjay13
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:59 pm

is it ok if i reserve the Alpha Male ?

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Ashton.. please do look at the posts before you. I already asked for the alpha.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelieveInDreams on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:32 pm

can i reserve a regular male coven member?

BelieveInDreams
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:03 pm

is it ok if i reserve the Alpha Male ?

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:05 pm

Come on you didn't actually say you wanted it

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Yes... I did. That much is pretty obvious. I'm merely waiting for the GM to come online and reply to it.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Well i made one too and i think i know who she will pick XD

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:31 pm

... smh. I'm not even going to comment on that.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:36 pm

hahahaha im kiddin mine sucks really bad XD

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelieveInDreams on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Aww don't say that your character is probably really good :)

Lol even though i haven't seen it yet.....

Edit: Ohhh it got accepted :D you did a good job :)

BelieveInDreams
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:02 pm

Thanks are you gonna join ?

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelieveInDreams on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:05 pm

yeah i reserved a male coven member

BelieveInDreams
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!