Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Strages Mansion

Strages Mansion

a part of “Strages Mansion”, a fictional universe by Cookies Need Love.

Four angels and four demons are brought to a strange mansion named Strages. There they find out they must coexist for a year, and there is no way to escape. What will happen? (Side Note: I had this RP on another site and am now bringing it here.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Strages Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Strages Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeblueme3 on Wed May 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Hey do you think that the angels and demons could recieve correspondence from the outside world. Is that allowed?
I am an EARTH. Moonlighting as a WATER. And dreaming of the AIR. FIRE is my best friends element.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skyeblueme3
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Thu May 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Nope, sorry! Any contact with the outside world is forbidden XP Unless they find a way around the rules, in which case go for it.

Sorry I've been gone, guys, I just got swamped and as such couldn't check up here. Anything horrible awful or excitingly amazing happen?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Thu May 24, 2012 4:31 pm

All good, you got your stuff to do! :3

Hey, so who should win the fight? Or should it be a tie?
And she sang so sweet when her heart did weep, and ever was her song so sweet.

rhihopes
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Thu May 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Ummm..... I dunno ;^-^ A tie would be good, I guess... Eh, whatever you want. :)

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Thu May 24, 2012 6:42 pm

I was hoping Rhiannon could pin Damien down just to have it against him >:3

rhihopes
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Thu May 24, 2012 6:50 pm

XD Yeah, sure! Since this is just a friendly thing he probably wouldn't even feel the need to fight to the death... I don't wanna interrupt you and Reveries just yet though XD

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Thu May 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Yay! :3 The fight is just who can pin down for 10 seconds. :3
And kk , Reveries post!! >:c -attacks with balloons- feel the pain!!! >:D

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Thu May 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Annnd Reveries is offline...

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Thu May 24, 2012 7:00 pm

That sounds suitably cute and flirty enough for Damien to take part without getting serious XD

Revvvvvvvv!!!!! Come here and feel the pain of the ballooons!!

Also, do you mind me calling you Rev? If not I can understand since it does kinda sound like I'm talking about a car... You know, rev the engine and stuff... I do three periods a lot XD

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Thu May 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Vroom vroom.

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Thu May 24, 2012 7:20 pm

VROOM.

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu May 24, 2012 7:21 pm

... LOL. My bad. I have requirements to eat, y'know. Please, feel free to do so. I enjoy more casual conversations. :D
.. But, gah! Don't attack me with balloons! ; n ;
But as long as they don't have clowns on them, I hope to not die by suffocation of helium-filled aluminum objects. .. o u o;;

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Thu May 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Clowns are creepy...

Food? Bah, what is this food you speak of? I have no need of sustenance!! I LIVE ON CUTE VIDEOS OF KITTENS!! The internet is all I shall ever need!!!

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Thu May 24, 2012 10:59 pm

What if the balloons are rubber? o:

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Fri May 25, 2012 3:09 pm

.. I shall suffocate either way then. XD

And food? I speak not of the material food, but rather, the imaginary likeliness of that of Epic Meal Time! .. And then afterwards, material food. Haha.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeblueme3 on Mon May 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Hey, Reveries and Usui, Evangeline is still on the balcony asking Victoria what was going on, she didn't fly down or anything. Do you want to change your posts or should I just write around that.

Skyeblueme3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Mon May 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Sure i'll edit it up a little - Sorry i misread it.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeblueme3 on Mon May 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Its okay, Thanks.

Skyeblueme3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:53 am

I'm waiting for some others to finally if not at least Cookie's reply - I wonder if they are having complete writers block - that includes Cookie being the head the RP and 2 characters of the opposing side which one needs more attention too.

Also Harute and Neej kinda just disappeared after awhile...

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:15 am

And I have to wait until Cookie...well I could go about she got frustrated and went back into human form, but I'm really looking for the fight so I'm just going to wait.

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!