Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Strages Mansion

Strages Mansion

a part of “Strages Mansion”, a fictional universe by Cookies Need Love.

Four angels and four demons are brought to a strange mansion named Strages. There they find out they must coexist for a year, and there is no way to escape. What will happen? (Side Note: I had this RP on another site and am now bringing it here.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Strages Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Strages Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sat May 19, 2012 5:55 pm

@Skyblueme3
Alright-y then. :D

I'll just post when someone (probably rhihopes) makes the first move. o u o;;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Sat May 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Haha, I'm already up! XD Agh so happy this is starting! (As you can see, I am very enthusiast about this. It better live!
And she sang so sweet when her heart did weep, and ever was her song so sweet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rhihopes
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Sat May 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Yeah, I hope it does too :)

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sun May 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Hopefully, Harute and Usui will post soon. I feel so.. awkward having my post singling out Elijah as he practically ignores everyone else in his daydreaming 'til the Big Bosses arrive. ._.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Sun May 20, 2012 2:08 pm

I agree, I'm trying to get people to interact but noone is introducing themselves! >_<

rhihopes
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Sun May 20, 2012 2:10 pm

I'll send a message to Usui and Harute now. Just your luck, Rhi, everyone else beside Damien is super anti-social XD

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Sun May 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Lucky me. >_<

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Sun May 20, 2012 2:42 pm

But it'll be fun trying to get them to open up! Or extremely frustrating...
I could post for Alyss, but she would ending up just kinda acting b****y, so if you want a cold refusal to do as Rhiannon asks, just let me know :)

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeblueme3 on Sun May 20, 2012 5:15 pm

It would be entertaining to see what legnths Rhiannon will have to go to get the others to talk. I know Evangeline propably would only respond to a direct question and even then give a minimum answer, she's so shy and out of her comfort zone. So you can have un with that too
I am an EARTH. Moonlighting as a WATER. And dreaming of the AIR. FIRE is my best friends element.

Skyeblueme3
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sun May 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Aight im finally back - Sorry i was gone for the weekend. I'll be posting tonight

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Sun May 20, 2012 6:38 pm

That's okay! Just happy to see you're back :)
Hopefully Harute will reply soon, too, and we'll be able to get out of the room XD

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Sun May 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Hehe, I love pushing people to their limits, I'm sure Rhiannon will be able to get somewhere with that! (It's weird using that character name because it's my actual name, but I felt it fit her Welsh Witch perfect <Rhiannon is an actual Welsh Witch> )
Or maybe her temper will flare up to high....hmm!

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Sun May 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Alright! I threw in a command and some temper, and can't wait for her to either lose it or an argument to start! Who dare defies the Great Witch? (:<

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Sun May 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Yes!
Plus, I'm loving the whole flirty thing Damien has going on right now. Especially with Rhiannon XD

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Sun May 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Haha, I do too! I feel Damien is going to get slapped by someone , though! He better watch out!
Last edited by rhihopes on Sun May 20, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Sun May 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Heh, yeah.. Ah well, he's been slapped enough to be used to it by now ;)

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Sun May 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Haha!!

I'll be getting off the computer and on to my phone now, and hopefully it will work. I may not be able to make long posts, if I am able. And I may just stick to OOC, I apologize if this sets anyone's posts back, or slows any of the role play down.

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Sun May 20, 2012 7:12 pm

It's all right, you do what you gotta do ^-^

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Mon May 21, 2012 4:23 pm

@Harute: Nice to see you back here :) However, please keep purely OOC posts in this thread instead of the RP, please, and God and Satan have yet to arrive.

Now that all of us are here, I shall post the speech a little later tonight. And the you can all go about your businesses inside the Mansion! Exciting, isn't it? XD

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Mon May 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Sorry!!! And I shall go change it right know......

Harute
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!