Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodied White

Bloodied White

a part of “Bloodied White”, a fictional universe by Skwidge.

What is white? Something that is not red. What is red? Beasts in human form who drink the blood of humans...they are....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloodied White”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bloodied White

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Prin, your post......makeup.....I don't even know why but....

Like....srsly......

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:24 pm

Now we just need to annoy the bloody hell out of him and get 'im to post again.

LOVE YOU PRIN-CHAN~ xDx Seriously though.
SO CALM

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:34 pm

I wish I was in a position that my post was needed to further character interaction... T-T

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Everyone should message prin and tell him to post again xDDDD

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:43 pm

trololololololol

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Oh, and Amaya is in for one hell of a surprise as soon as she enters the classroom/ when Faudi sees her.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Oh god... can't wait lol.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:59 pm

I know that message thing was meant in jest but >.<.....that's cold....

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:00 pm

But I'ma need Prin to post. I must see his reaction before he forgets XD too bad he went offline ;c

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:52 am

The only character I'm really interacting with right now is Auto lol. So I'm just waiting for his reply..o.o

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:25 pm

XDD

Sorry it takes me so long to post! I was going to post again, but my dad has my internet on a timer. ^^;

So I'll post in a bit.
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:53 pm

I'm simply shocked that no one has noticed Masaru laughing.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:15 pm

WHAT SORCERY ID THIS?!?

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:36 pm

He laughed? WHY DIDN'T NOTICE THIS? *headdesk* Well, Han-chan is in his sulking self at the moment. XDD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Hm, eager are we, Everscale? I did say that there would be a surprise for Amaya as soon as she set foot in the classroom. Oh well, worked around it anyway.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Lol I could totally see Faudi and Amaya getting in a huge cat-fight
ImageImageImageImage

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:26 pm

xD Agreed. However, she DID just bring the problem to her. Besides, it hardly matters that the prefects need to learn about the vampires, she was talking about how poorly they do their job everyday. >:3

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:29 pm

lol I know :D Amaya's reaction to Faudi's words is different because she's weird LOL
I do really like Faudi, though :3 she's a boss

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:03 pm

HAHA. What a stalker Amaya turned out to be, huh? -just realized- xD Well thank ya :P

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:20 pm

L.O.L
naw, Amaya just has a really strange fascination with vampires
that fascination is something her mind came up with as a child in order to make her forget of her fear of hem

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!