Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodied White

Bloodied White

a part of “Bloodied White”, a fictional universe by Skwidge.

What is white? Something that is not red. What is red? Beasts in human form who drink the blood of humans...they are....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloodied White”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bloodied White

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ergent Seth on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 am

After reading through, I've devised a few schemes for little Eizzac that may spark a few interesting events. All will be planned out and I'll be sure to post quite a bit on friday.

Tomorrow I'm getting my laptop wiped, so no internet for me for the whole day. >.<
The name's Ergent Seth, but you can call me 'Seth' or 'Gent'. Oh, I forgot to mention.

I LIKE YOUR FACE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ergent Seth
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:30 am

Still waiting on Auto. Cesare is kinda close. But I still need to wait on Auto's reply haha ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:17 pm

I know it seems kind of risky...but I have a new RP out that is in need of characters...There are five spots open...
Something Blue?

*disappears in a flash*
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Sorry I haven't posted; I'm kind of stuck.... Daisuke's just being a shadow of a person at the moment, listening to the conversations and slowly dozing off........
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Capt. Hitsugaya Toushiro

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Eigh, I don't even know who's supposed to post now e~o I mean, I know that Ever and Amaya are talking. I guess we're waiting on auto?
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Dunno, I suppose Faudi's response to Amaya could be posted if your not waiting for Hanone

I guess anyone in the vamp class room could post in response/reaction to the events of Amaya arriving and Masaru leaving as well as Faudi's and Amaya's exchange

HereMe is definitely waiting for Auto

Shikeio is in the forest alone being a watchful prefect. Hikari is patrollin' as a prefect, though I'm not sure where.

I think MixingMusic was waiting for the next morning in the RP to post Saito

Sadako is idk, last time I can find her in a post was before the night class emerged.

I think that covers everyone.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:57 pm

-shrug- Sounds good to me. ... Except for the fact that she's in another area entirely, and it'd be pointless xD

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm afraid I won't be able to post for awhile. A lot of stuff has a come up irl, and I'm simply too busy to deal with so many things at once. :/

The bit of interaction between Yuri and Kiiro that would be in my next post before Yuri prances off to his dorm likely wouldn't be much more than a scoff at being told to go, despite it being Kiiro's place to tell him. I didn't really plan for there to be too much interaction on his part before he left, haha.

I'm really sorry, but I'll try to post the next time I actually have time to sit down and write out a decent response. At the moment I have too much on my plate to actively keep up, but I'll try to get things cleared up before Monday so I won't just be dead weight. u v u ;;

A u t o
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:36 pm

@Auto - It's cool I know that feel. Good luck with your stuff!

@Skwidge - XD I shoulda said reaction instead of response, lol. Like how she outwardly and inwardly respond to the interaction, not the character directly. It might not be much, but it it's a justifiable enough reason to post since there seems to have been a relative lull in posting. Though in theory, to have more of a posting order it might be best to have a few others in the vamp classroom react first and possibly add to the action. But meh, dunno.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MixingMusicWithMagic on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:47 am

Correcto Max! Yea, since Saito is kinda supposed to be sleeping right now and doesn't have much reason to be scampering about, I'm waiting for the morning to come and then I can start posting with him.

To solve the whole Yuri and Kiiro problem, why don't we just pretend Yuri did his whole scoff thing and went off to his dorm? And Ceasare(prob spelled that wrong) is on the bridge leading to the day class dorm right? So why doesn't Kiiro spot him or something with the help of the bridge lights? That way she doesn't have to go off like a loner and do that paperwork stuff. :) Sprouting ideas here cus I don't want this RP to go flat without even getting the chance to post with poor Saito.

MixingMusicWithMagic
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:05 pm

xD Haha, okay well, I'm giving Ever and tally permission to continue to post. oWo

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:33 am

Herp?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!