Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Scarlet Manor

Scarlet Manor

a part of “The Scarlet Manor”, a fictional universe by TheTragicHeroine.

Ever wonder what could be lurking behind those curtain-covered windows? {OPEN; Need Males!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Scarlet Manor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Scarlet Manor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:31 pm

May I reserve Second Eldest if it is open please

P.S. Avatar.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Will do. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:45 pm

can i reserve the second youngest please?
When we were still in the world of living, death was something that came indiscriminately and randomly. So, there was no way to fight it.
Yuri Nakamura (Angel Beats!)

PINKanime
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Sure, I Can do that.:)

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 pm

I submitted my charicter

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Broken King on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:18 pm

If you don't mind I'd like that blasted middle child, vampire whichever title fits him. If not then I suppose I can settle for the youngest, hate the thought but it's something I can force myself to get over.

Edit: Actually I would like to have the youngest child, sorry about that.
Last edited by The Broken King on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Broken King
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Well both are open, but you can take the middle child, if that's what you wish.

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:20 am

Since he unreserved the middle child may I reserve the middle child? Pretty please ^^
They only matter when they hurt & they only hurt when they matter

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:28 am

Alright. :)
Once you've all finished you characters, we can start. I can't wait!
Thank you so much everyone. :)

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:23 pm

I see that you have a butler/maid slot open. Is it possible for me to reserve it?
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:40 pm

I started the first post, so everyone is allowed to post now. The setting starts around sunset and Asami, my character, has just reached the manor. Everything from now will be character driven so do create plot twists and whatnots. I didn't want to make a set plot so everyone can have the privileged to write the story with me. :)

And a butler slot is open, I won't mind accepting a Maid, but she would have to be a vampire. :)

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:10 pm

I posted. Just wondering how dose one change into a vampire? There is a few different ways. Like biting them and they turn or drinking vampire blood then being killed.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTragicHeroine on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Well, I've actually been thinking about that lol.
Um I guess there's like a certain way that a vampire can bite you and turn you into a vampire. There's a specific spot on the neck that could mean death or transformation. Let's just assume that the Vampires have already had enough experience to know the difference between the two. :D

Any other ideas are welcome. :)

TheTragicHeroine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Alright just clarifying.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Posted up my character.

Hope you like the Head Butler.

You know how hard it is to find a decent picture of a butler that's part of an anime? Really difficult, to say the least.

Plus, everybody needs some little full metal jacket torment in their lives once in a while.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:44 am

On turning humans into vampires the classic one of a vampire injecting their own blood into a human could do it. It also allow for a buffer of letting a human drink a drop or two of vampire blood to see what it's like to be a vampire for a day. then the human characters get a "sneak peak" experience of it and as a vampire actually has to lose blood to create another it keeps vampires from getting spawn happy. the "sneak peak" method would have to be a one time only thing though, keeps humans from killing vampires for a temporary dose.

I know you said you didn't want us killing each other, i just put it in harsher real world like terms because if it'd balance that, it'd definitely balance us

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:03 am

Ugh! I keep clicking on the link on the first post even though it's broken. A horrendous habit!!! -_-

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:10 am

The head butler has made an appearance!

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Oh, sorry for like, not making a character even though I reserved. I couldn't find this RP, so I thought it was deleted and gave up on making a character for it.

Well, if a slot opens up for bulter/maid, can you at least notify me, but don't reserve it, 'cause it would be akward to reserve twice. Or maybe I can submit a character, and if a slot opens up, you could accept it, and if they both are filled, than you'll have to reject it.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:38 am

I think we're always in need of more butlers and maids, butlers mostly.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!