Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Ball: The Search Is On!

a part of “Dragon Ball: The Search Is On!”, a fictional universe by Saiyan Princess.

Set approximately five years after the last Dragon Ball series. Trunks, Pan Goten , and Bra all set out on an adventure looking for the newly restored dragon balls.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Ball: The Search Is On!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saiyan Princess on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:59 am

"Dragon Ball: The Search Is On!"

Character sheet:

Name- (If your a cannon character you know this.)
Age- (If you are Trunks or Goten and you don't mind romance between you and the girls with the current age diff thats fine. But if it bothers you that the guys are so much older then them go ahead and make them in their late teens like the girls. I personally don't care.)
Gender- (If you want to be Namekian I will not restrict the gender. Never liked the whole asexual thing)

Description- (It doesn't have to be extensive, especially if you're a cannon character but try to be descriptive, a paragraph will do just fine. Please try to find an anime pic.)

Personality- (Once again it doesn't have to be extensive and if you are a cannon you can differ somewhat from the character. But don't go overboard and totally change the character. Their personality's is why we love them. A paragraph or two is fine.)

Equipment/Weapons- (You don't have to go into too much detail and be realistic your not gonna have a gun that saps peoples powers away thats just not nice XP. But swords and stuff are cool.)

Powers/Attacks- (This is important for our fighters, but be realistic we all cant go super saiyan level four. Or have something like to that. But don't think you have to be weak either.)

History- (If your cannon you know where you can find this wiki is your friends, just keep in mind like I said before if you want to make Trunks and Goten younger that's cool. This is supposed to be for fun not for trying to get approval from Akira Toriyama or something. One to three paragraphs but don't go over board.)

Other- (This is for anything else you can think of Theme songs whatever you like.)

If you read the rules all the way through you know what to put here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saiyan Princess
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball: The Search Is On!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Hrrm Interesting RP considering Im a Big Fan of Dragonball and Dragonball Z. I might join up but idk whether to do Bra or Trunks.

Also I might pull an Original Char too once the main characters are up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saiyan Princess on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:49 am

Sure thing when you decide which one you'd like I'll be glad to reserve one of them for you. Also if you're willing to I'll be glad to reserve a created character for you as well.

Saiyan Princess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:35 pm

I've made my decision I'll make Trunks and I'll make a Created char as well. I'll hopefully have Trunk's char sheet up very shortly.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:55 pm

I finished the created Char, let me know if I need to edit him.

EDIT: and I probably will pending on what you think of him.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 pm

If it's all right I'd like to roleplay as piccolo and a custom character.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saiyan Princess on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Sure and if you know anyone that would be willing to play Bra it would be awesome if you could send them this way. I've already put a post up in roleplayer wanted but no hit's on Bra yet.

Saiyan Princess
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!