Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What Once Was Light...Now is Dark

a part of “What Once Was Light...Now is Dark”, a fictional universe by airedeiagrace.

Cameryn was an average high school girl....but after she meets one girl....everything changes....[Literate RP'ers Only!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What Once Was Light...Now is Dark”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:25 am

Please Post Reserves here.
I will not be changing faceclaims.
Reserves last 48 hours.
Ask questions, get involved, I am open to ideas.
Be active in the OOC and check here at least once a day.
The_Fallen_Ones is my Co-gm and also one of my best friends so if she says something, listen to her, because we most likely have talked about it before hand.

"What Once Was Light...Now is Dark"
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: What Once Was Light...Now is Dark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:48 am

May I reserve Ellen Page/ The Good Girl please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:56 am

Can you read the rules bc you missed something ^^

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:09 am

I read them yet I always miss it on you RPs, no one else. Strange. *shakes head*
Light Dark, may I please reserve Ellen Page please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:17 am

that still wasnt it but ill let it slide.......the password goes into the character sheet....you where suppose to say Hi Airey and Fallen! but she is yours :D

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:32 am

Hi Airey and Fallen! can I reserve the Tyler Posey FC? :D

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:53 am

Hiya Freerunner (can I call you Free?) and yes you can :) Welcome aboard!

Hi to you too Airey :P
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:57 am

Hey Free! I see Fallen got to you before hand lol. Your reserve is set

*tackle hugs fallen* hi you....now why you sticking your tongue out at me...have you ever heard that isnt nice lol *smirks* jk jk <3

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 am

ooofh. You keep tackling me and one of these days imma hurt my back. lmfao.

and, it is?! Wow, you learn knew thing's every day. . . . like how the the high speed rail corridor between san fran and L.A. will cost an excess of 22 million dollars *coughs hiding laugh*

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:05 am

-.- oh come on! how do you people not find that interesting!

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:06 am

LOL well you tackle me also so does that mean i will get a hurt back too??

and oh yea....didn't corby just tell us that? LMFAO

I LOVE YOU CORBY! <3

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:12 am

OMG! you guys are ruining my moment to make everyone here think i'm smart! >.<

And No Corby..Not really.. LMFAO

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:17 am

you are smart hun in your own little way.....

and sorry corby.......my mind doesnt process that stuff like yours does....it goes through one ear and out the other

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:18 am

Ear....?

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:22 am

:P knowing stuff like that doesn't make me smart. I'm a little disturbed that there is something you don't understand about the word ear....there on the side of your head fallen.

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:24 am

OH!!!

. . . I knew that . . . . I was um. . . . testing you. . .about ear's. . . yeah. . .

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:26 am

LMFAO yes an ear...............why do you not understand ears Fallen? as corby said its onthe side of your head.....its hhow you hear things

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:33 am

Wow and all this time I had my nose and ears mixed up...

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:48 am

Sorry to say people but you can cancel my reservation :(

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:32 am

I'm not going to join, as I don't have enough time for any more RP's, but I just wanted to say Daren Kagasoff *drool!*

Hope this all goes well :D
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!