Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marvel Armageddon

Marvel Armageddon

a part of “Marvel Armageddon”, a fictional universe by Akionakamura.

20 Years ago Master Mold and Ultron became one begin, to achieved what either of them could do alone. take over the planet earth and wipe out almost ever super powered being on it. (STILL ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marvel Armageddon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Marvel Armageddon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:14 pm

well the sword kind throws off his world-class fencer portraying phenomenal skill ability with rapier, medieval broadswords, and possibly other weapons used in Medieval Europe. other then that i guess it ok

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Hey about to post Logan's character app but I noticed you used Old Man Logan for his NPC pic. Did you have it set for that look for Logan? Cause off of just a personal preference can I ask to use the standard aged Logan? With his healing factor I doubt he'd aged that much anyway in 15 or so years. Let me know and I'll put up the app, whatever you decide is fine I'm still down for Wolvie either way just like I said it's personal preference :]
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:37 am

o ya it doesnt really matter

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:49 am

I can't wait to start :D

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:06 am

ya me to the more ppl we get the faster we can start so if any you know anyone who would want to join it would be awesome to get them in lol i going to have to go post on the thing to try and get more ppl my self

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Sorry, didnt notice that in my research :( Easy fix though.

Ill submit him tonight.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Hows that?

He just wears it on his back instead of his hip, makes it more dramatic when he pulls it out ;)

"You murdered my father, prepare to die"

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:51 pm

yup way better lol

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Alright, so Cataleia has been turned into Evangeline (Sorry, I'm in love with Cat's power lol)
Now on to make Zalika!
β—Ž!Check it out!β—Ž
β—ŽMy Interest Checkβ—Ž
β€œAll I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Parents:

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Im confused here, am I suppose to be the baron himself or his son?

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:09 pm

i think his son seeing how the 1st one is dead lol

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:31 pm

OOo just had this wonderful idea...involving the half-sibling relationship between a demon and human. Can already see the bios in my head, will have them up as soon as I can ^ ^. I don't know much about the Marvel villians in the comics, more over from the movies, but hey always fun to learn knew things.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:12 am

Dont you mean the 13th one is dead lol

Just wanted to make sure

Parents: Mother Superior forcibly impregnated by Helmut Zemo

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:23 am

Posting my char

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:13 am

well if your looking for a demon to use blackheart is awesome lol but you will kinda have to nerf his powers a bit

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:19 am

Cool beanz. Well Im ready :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:06 pm

any word when this is kicking off?

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:07 pm

im shooting for tomorrow sunday at the latest

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:14 am

well looks like we are getting all we are oing to get right now so we can start will make my open post

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!