Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bricks of Wonderland

Bricks of Wonderland

a part of “Bricks of Wonderland”, a fictional universe by airedeiagrace.

Have you ever wondered what happened to Alice after she wet to Wonderland? Well just come find out...[literater rp'ers only!!!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bricks of Wonderland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Bricks of Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bricks of Wonderland"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Bricks of Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:33 am

Can I reserve the twin boy?
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:40 am

Oh, and Hi Airey and Luna!!! :D

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTheLight on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:29 am

Hey, Airey and Luna! Can I reserve Lady Light?
-LTL <3

Check out my RP, Romeo and Juliet-The Untold Story!!

LoveTheLight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:13 am

“Hi Airey and Luna!”

Lady black please lovelies :)
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi everyone! all will be reserved :D

@theluckyteacup I have the twin girl almost done so if you have any questions about their history just IM me :D her name is Pippa just so you know :)

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Would you mind terribly if I waited for you to make her first and then look it over so that I can look it over and then know that I won't be making any mistakes ^-^

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:25 pm

I dont mind at all :D i am working on her now and most likely will be done with her in the next hour or so :)

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:33 pm

Okey dokey! I'll keep on checking then to see if you've done ^=^

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Pippa is finished and up :D

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Ugh, Aire, I'm sorry lovely. I don't know if I can take on another extreme literate RP. Please make my reserve open.

Sorry for the inconvenience

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Can I please reserve Lady Black?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:36 pm

of course hun :D glad to have you aboard

edit: please read the rules tho you forgot something...

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:23 am

aire? I'm sorry but I'm afraid I need to withdraw my reserve. I'm a part of too many role plays as is. :/

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:35 am

Hey Airey and Luna!
Can I reserve The Prince of Light?

Heather1205
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:34 am

yes you may :D glad to have you aboard :D

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:38 am

Thanks! I'll get started on him tonight or tomorrow. (It's almost 5 am here)

Heather1205
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:39 am

I've submitted him, but he's not finished yet, I'm still working on it so don't approve him or anything.

Heather1205
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:15 pm

HI airey and Luna!
*long whistle* this roleplay is really well thought out. May i reserve the insolitus please?

edit: Don't know if i'm reserved yet but i'll just make my character anyway.
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetiebatch on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:39 am

Oh wow I should read dates on things

sweetiebatch
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!