Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Five Elements

The Five Elements

a part of “The Five Elements”, a fictional universe by AiraValkov.

Old folk-lore tales are passed down through generations. Stories your grandfather told you as bed time stories about far off lands and impossible tings. But what happens when old folk-lore becomes reality?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Five Elements”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Five Elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:32 am

Earth is back up for grabs, sorry. I really just don't have the time like I thought I would. :/
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:03 am

Holy crap, I didn't expect this many people so soon! I mean, wow, this is just awesome...

Any who, I'm going to send in my character tonight once I find a picture and all. So yeah, expect a character to be in by today some time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:09 am

TwiliXDragon wrote:Earth is back up for grabs, sorry. I really just don't have the time like I thought I would. :/

Could I have Earth Please then?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Maliceimwonderland Earth is yours! :D

ShaShaBoomStar you sure can!! :D Glad to have you aboard! Make your character up and I'll take a look :)

Haas33 I've messaged you about your character nice work!

Great job everyone and thank you for such an out come.
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:50 pm

My character's sent in, so I hope it looks good... Hoping to enjoy this RP and I hope we can keep it alive.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:55 pm

It looks Great Thunder! :D Nice job.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Oh thank you! By the way, quick question, when is this RP going to be starting?

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:12 pm

When all 5 of the elements characters are made. Right now we have Fire, Water, Spirit and Air. I believe we are just waiting on Earth.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:47 pm

I'll have Earth done shortly. I'm just getting pics and what not XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:55 pm

No rush Malice :)

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightfall on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:41 pm

I was wondering if I could make a second character? I would like to make a scientist.

Nightfall
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:31 am

My Chara is all done. I hope you like her!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:15 am

NIght make the scientist and pm me about where your thinking of going with that because that acually sounds vary interesting.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:19 am

Malice, if you could just change your age to the required age then we can get started! :D I set the age t 19 because we are all in college an dour gifts don't awaken until our 19th year. but i Love her! :D

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:27 am

All fixed and she is gonna be totally zen-like it'll be fun. XD I can't wait to get started.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:36 pm

I've posted the first of to be meny posts! Please everyone do not go over board give everyone a chance to post. We'll see how this goes but if a posting order needs to be set in place i will do so. I know people have school and jobs and what not so please don't let anyone get left behind. :) Thanks again!

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Alrighty, going to send in my post. I think it's time to blow your minds :3

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:51 pm

Is anyone else feeling a bit confused/behind because you were told to wait for everyone else to post, and then you look a few days later and suddenly people are posting again and again and again?

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:46 pm

so far it hasn't been too overwhelming. once everyone gets going and such if it's still an issue for anyone please just message me about it and i will have no problem in setting up a posting order. :D

Gifts to be arriving soon! :) Keep your eyes on your PM's for the go ahead.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Yes, well, I'd like to see one put up for certain scenarios when you try to encounter someone else...

Since I'm a bit pissy at the moment, I'll use my example in a nicely manner. My character enters school, girl bumps into him. Girl asks him about map, but before he can, emo-type comes in and bumps too. Girl asks HIM instead about the map thing, and, well, they both just ended up ignoring me out of the scene. So yeah, thanks for leaving me with that one you two.

But yes. Because of this matter, I feel like a posting order should be up. Just letting you know Aira. Don't know when my post will be up now... Need to calm myself and such.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!