Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Five Elements

The Five Elements

a part of “The Five Elements”, a fictional universe by AiraValkov.

Old folk-lore tales are passed down through generations. Stories your grandfather told you as bed time stories about far off lands and impossible tings. But what happens when old folk-lore becomes reality?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Five Elements”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Five Elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Thunder, i understand your concern now. I'm sorry i over looked that. If it's bothering you so much why not just change your post to match mine. i just posted about bumping into someone and i left it for the next person to come in. Make that person Tony.
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:28 pm

I can adapt. And yeah, I'll have her run into him. I'm just debating whether to make 200ish words or 600ish.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:28 am

@Thunder. Okay Check it out, A few things, I'd like to address. One. I understand where you're coming from and I have patience issuses, so in retrospect, I should have waited. For that I apologize but It's not that serious, okay? So take a chill pill maybe two,huh?

Two, Summer never handed him the map. She was still looking at it when she asked him about it so it was never "snatched" out of his hand. She held it out for him to look at.

Three, If you have an issuse with a post of mine. I'd would appreciate it if you spoke to me about before you throw a mini fit in the OOC. So again, I do apologies for -as you put it- "ignoring" your character which is not necessarily the case seeing as I mentioned yours and Haas33 characters in my intial post but I would have had no problem editing my next post had you come correctly and directly to me about the situation. It was an easy fix. All you have to say was "Malice, you left out my chara!" and I'd been like. "Oh, my bad, Let me fix that." without a problem. So for future reference. Please. If you find an issue with me post. Let me know calmly and I will have no problem fixing it.

*Edit* I still plan on fixing my mistake. I'll have Summer apologies to him when they see each other again.
I do not mean to start a fight but yea. I'd rather if someone has an issue with me. They tell me before getting upset to the point that -in your case- you feel the need to react the way you did.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:55 am

As of now that issuse it to be taken to Privete messages or to me directly.

If another issue like this (ie personal issues) comes up throught the RP I DO NOT want to see it here!

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:55 am

Edit: Just saw what Aira put up... Don't know WHY that wasn't there before. I JUST get home from college and I end up not seeing something (just my timing huh?)

Note: Also, I feel that if we do get a posting order, there should be a time limit for how long we should wait before we can skip this person's turn if they do not send a word in if that person's turn should be skipped, whether they're going away for a while or so on like that. Just a quick suggestion I thought up and wanted to put down before I forgot it.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Bumping party, everybody's bumping into each other! Bumping party, WHOOOAAA-OOOHHHHH!!!!

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:59 pm

So I'm just wondering where everyone went ._.; It's like people just forgot about this or something... Kind of worried.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:42 pm

I'm just waiting for everyone to get to the atrium. I thought that's where the students were supposed to meet?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:26 pm

it is malice. I would like everyone to end up there in their next post so that i may start this rollplay going

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:12 am

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but... That... Might be best right now. Again, sorry.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:32 am

What do you mean? :S We war waiting on everyone to continue...

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!