Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Second Chance

My Second Chance

a part of “My Second Chance”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

A group of people all with pasts filled with pain and hurt either that they have caused to others or has been caused to them. Find themselves awake after a near death experience in a strange place for a second chance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Second Chance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: My Second Chance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:29 pm

And kudos for Thomas being the first one standing with a plan. If only I left Vane at the top of the stairs to hear it, the pendants would work pretty well as markers (Mainly due to the chains). As well, I wouldn't mind seeing just how long they take trying to solve the maze (Days, weeks, maybe months. Of course with multiple separate attempts). I could just see them drawing the routes out on paper as they try to solve it, forming different teams for each split off.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:46 am

Thank you very much. I intend on Thomas being a very intelligent character. Can't wait until we go exploring. I do wonder if it is impossible to climb atop the hedges, though, to make the work easier. I am certain there is some catch, and I don't think we'll be able to leave until the plot is over, anyway. That is just my guess, though. Anywho, cannot post right now due to sleepiness and the need to play video games. I also do not know how often I can post in the next few days, either, but I probably will be able to continue posting normally.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:52 am

Course theres a catch Shiki =w= the catch I failed to mention is the map and layout of the maze changes each day... the more the characters change and devellop positively the simpler the maze becomes... until they have changed to the extend where its nearly a clear path where they will awake in the same hospital... what happens after well who knows?
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Darn it. Well, It's better that way, since we need a plot, and character development and all.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:42 pm

hehe xP sorry I can be a little evil when I plan certain parts of a story

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Heh, the timing of two posts going in around the same time. I'll go back and edit, maybe...

Edit: And a lazy addition was added. If I don't start actually writing, someone beat me with a bat or something. Really, my head is too far off.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:35 pm

GUYS! I'm so sorry for being invisible, but I've been sick with crap-tastic internet service! Please tell me how I can fix this! What's been going on?
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Fix it? That would depend, what exactly have the issues been o.o? If it is the incapability of changing pages, and the display being 'squished' then I have yet to solve that problem myself. Though it doesn't seem to be affecting anyone else.

As for a short summary on what has happened since you have been gone. (At least I think...)

Thomas(Shiki29) Has managed to create a short outline of the maze from the roof of the building. Though, since the maze reached out of sight he could only get so far in it. Proceeding outside he awaited for others to show up before entering the maze.

Jesse(Tessla) and Miho(MKIYOGAWA) was the first to meet up with Thomas (If I remember correctly. And would soon start offering up ideas as to how to complete the maze (after the majority of the group gathered)

Soon enough Svalin(tornadofan2), still wearing a blanket, and Cas(TheUnnamedOne) arrived around Thomas's position and readied to enter the maze. (If I remember correctly)

Then Bo(CookieCupcake and Vane( Kravos) made way to the maze, however just before entering it turned around to join with the group.

With slight hesitation from Thomas, due to him not wanting to be a leader role, he started walking for the maze. Vane was the first to catch up to him, followed by Bo as they entered the maze.

Meanwhile, Cas asked Svalin to remove her blanket, with a few issues it ended up with both of them running back towards the house where Svalin would finally drop the blanket. Led back outside, they await to see who will enter the maze first. (Though I thought Vane, Thomas, and Bo all already entered so i am rather confused myself. )

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:55 am

Oh gosh did they really? I'm sorry I'll go edit my post ^^; Eeeeh I feel bad now lol.
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Hmmm, it seems the OOC is getting silent. Anyways, sorry for being slow on responses, my sleeping schedule is completely sporadic.

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:39 am

I vanished. My bad. I'll post soon. Sorry, everyone.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 pm

I know I vanished again, but things came up. Mainly, Speech and Debate, and studying for Anatomy. Both require extensive memorization, and that is not my strong suit, I think, so I spent some time on it. I'm really sorry for leaving, especially in the middle of a conversation my charater was having. If you could all forgive me, I posted, and hope to continue this roleplay. If it died, I apologize for that, since I'm sure I'm the one who killed it.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!