Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Video Diary Curse

The Video Diary Curse

a part of “The Video Diary Curse”, a fictional universe by Foxxheart.

A horror RP, in need of MALE AND FEMALE ROLES! Look Inside [[3 male role, 1 female role! Please Join!]]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Video Diary Curse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Video Diary Curse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foxxheart on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:10 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Video Diary Curse"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
“I find that with anything, you have to focus on the micro. If I look at the whole thing, I’ll get overwhelmed.”
-Aaron Tveit

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Foxxheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Video Diary Curse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:41 am

Soo im really interested in this and would like to reserve the spot of Jennette Mccurdy but change the fc to Brookelle Bones

I know you say you would like the character sheet in in twelve hours but it is very late for me and im not sure if ill be able to get it in during the time frame but I definately will work on it when I wake up and is settled in the day.

Danger Keep Out, I wont let you walk away
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:17 am

Danger Keep Out, I won’t let you walk away.

I'd like to have the FC of Anne Hathaway, please. I'll try to get my CS up ASAP, most likely by today. Thank you!
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:45 am

Hello. I'd like to try out for the role of Detective #2. I'll get started on the CS right away. ;)

Danger Keep Out, I won't let you walk away.

"You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long..."

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:25 am

Alright, so! I just finished my profile for Detective #2, and sent it your way. I may have messed up with some of the character sheet's directions, so please let me know what those mistakes might be, and I'll of course fix them right away. Thanks~!

Also, the theme song I chose for him may or may not be changed later on. I'm quite tired, and didn't bother looking for anything that had meaningful lyrics to his character, and instead chose something more fitting for the setting of the RP. Hope you don't mind, and again, if need be, I'll edit it accordingly. Assuming you like my application, of course, haha.

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:48 am

This looks great. I've been looking for a good Horror RP for a while :)
Please may I reserve FC: Sarah Hyland?

'Danger Keep Out, I won't let you walk away.'

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:59 am

"Danger Keep Out, I won’t let you walk away."

May I please reserve the Kesha face claim? But change it to Lara Jade?

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foxxheart on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:15 am

@Echo_Rose, that’s fine and yes she can be changed to Brookelle!

@TaniaSoulEater She’s Yours!

@Savader Thank you for taking Detective two!!! I’ll let you know if once I take a look at him!

@LittleMissGeorgia I’ve been wanting a good Horror RP lol! Glad your joining she’ll be reserved!

@fauxtruth yes you can change her FC I’l reserve her now!

Foxxheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:36 am

Thankyou, i will be working on her throughout the day but rpg is giving me some issues right now

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:48 am

Yep I'm having the exact same problem Echo_Rose. This site is completely messed up, nothing is working properly :/

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:26 pm

I just had to refresh this page four times to be able to see the posts ><

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:16 pm

Yeah, I'm with you all -- noticed it was having major problems since the middle of last night... Been weird ever since. Saying stuff about how the "data pool" wasn't complete or something, I don't know... Had to go through extreme lengths JUST to look at the character I submitted, in order make sure it looked nice for now, lol. Yes, I Googled myself :P

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:43 pm

Danger Keep Out, I won’t let you walk away.

May I reserve Baylee's best friend. Thanks. Oh and sorry but I won't be able to submit a profile until Friday night( GMT). I just wanted to alert you to that so I will understand if the character I would like to reserve isn't reserved for me.
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:24 pm

Thanks so much! Hope you like Aeronwyn!

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foxxheart on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:43 pm

@TaniaSoulEater, loved her!

@Iezobel I'm sorry she was already reserved I just haven't had a chance to change it. WOuld you like to take another character?

Foxxheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:39 pm

I'm going to start on my character now. (:
I was babysitting a three year old all day so I haven't had the chance till now. xD

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:30 am

I would love to take FC Juno Temple if she isn't already taken, please?

"Danger Keep Out. I Won't Let You Walk Away.."
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:26 am

Hey, just stumbled on this and it looks interesting. I'd like to reserve Baylee's Ex-Boyfriend if it's still open.

“Danger Keep Out, I won’t let you walk away.”

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Yay! :)
People!

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foxxheart on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:47 am

SORRY SORRY SORRY! I've been pulling double shifts at work for the past THREE days and crashing when I get home! The RP is still on we need a few more male roles to actually start!

Whom ever reserved they are yours!

Foxxheart
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!