Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nevermore Asylum

Nevermore Asylum

a part of “Nevermore Asylum”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

With recent incidents our favorite fairytale characters find themselves without any memory of who they were... But there seems to be more behind this tale then first meets the eye.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nevermore Asylum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Nevermore Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:16 pm

Yay accepting characters and stuff :P
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:51 pm

I cannot wait till we get started on this! I'm super stoked about it all. At first I just thought it was interesting but after reading the current characters, I'm elated to begin this RP!
The desire to write grows with writing.

Salmai

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:23 am

Can I add a character? Unless this character isn't royal, its fine I can find another character. This character is Jiminy Cricket.
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:52 am

I updated Pinocchio's character sheet a bit, as I'd forgotten to explain that he's been trying to hide the fact that he's a puppet. That's one of those things that are kind of important, so I'm not sure how I forgot to type it in the first place.

Also, thank you for accepting him.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Finally found a better picture for Goldilocks. Hope you like it! ^_^

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:55 pm

^w^ Glad to see everyone so eager about this RP

We have allot of people so I think we will get the ball rolling but people who still want to join can and Uchiha I answered your queary with a PM... Bot sure why I could not have just answered hear... I glitched I guess... Anywho Il be making a post and we can start this thing... Please no one spam post I'd hate for someone to fall behind >n< Specially sense we might have people still joining.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Would it be considered post-spamming if I just made my intro post?

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Sorry, I haven't been able to post for The Mad Hatter. My character is currently stuck and I need someone to get him out of this jam. Thank you.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Is anyone alive still?

:-(

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:55 pm

I'm still here; I'm just waiting.

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Me too. Already made my post... :-( This is the part I hate the most with RPs...waiting on others to post and being stuck with it. Boo.

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!