Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nevermore Asylum

Nevermore Asylum

a part of “Nevermore Asylum”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

With recent incidents our favorite fairytale characters find themselves without any memory of who they were... But there seems to be more behind this tale then first meets the eye.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nevermore Asylum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Nevermore Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Nevermore Asylum"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Nevermore Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Hmmm--normally I would deign to reserve a spot but I'd like to ask a question or two first? The character I would like to play is Little Red, but not quite in the way people would normally think. I actually have a version of Red I love to bits and pieces (really, this character is one of my all-time favorites to play!)--and I am happy to note that it isn't reliant upon Disney pictures. //shudder

Are we free to manipulate their personalities as much as we wish? Since this little piece of spunk isn't anything like her fairy tale version at all. How much leverage would we have and what type of atmosphere overall is it? Are they all off the deep end or only presumably so?
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Of course your allowed to manipulate the characters... They don't remember who they were and allot of them are in this rp older or younger then one would figure this means theres lot's of elbow room to do with each character as you wish.

I'm playing a female White Rabbit and trust me there are going to be somethings I keep and others I add and dismiss ^w^

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Mmkay :3 I'll be waiting just a bit then! I like to see what types of players a roleplay attracts first before actually submitting anything in~ //Igaga standby mode with Little Red plushie

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Not to rush or anything but i would like to reserve Tinker Bell if that was okay?

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:27 pm

I have a quick question, does Tinker bell still have her wings? It would be easier to find a picture.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Thats up to you o.o

If you decide she does but cant find a picture with wings It doesnt really matter :P

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augusta on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Alice! Alice! can I have Alice please? :)
“Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” - Gerard Way

Augusta
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Hey Augusta! I've been seeing you around everywhere. :P

Can I steal Wendy?
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:56 pm

I would love to reserve the Chesire Cat and possibly another character if a place needs to be filled later on.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:00 pm

I would really like to play Wendy, but unfortunately I cannot find any pictures of her as an older Wendy. The pictures I find are those dressed up in Halloween costumes and none I really like. It's really annoying honestly, but I just wanted to note that I plan on submitting a skelly for Wendy. :-)
The desire to write grows with writing.

Salmai

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:10 pm

o 3o Ummm SalmaiLeare someone has already reserved Wendy > 3<

As for everyone else I've reserved the spots remember the reservation only lasts 24 hours UNLESS I get a PM confirming your still interested in that case Il extend it for another 24 hours

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Oops, sorry, took me too long to post. I'll take Goldilocks then! :-) Workin on getting the picture and skelly together!

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augusta on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:27 pm

Bandgeek, I've seen you quite a few times now as well ha ha. I guess we like the same kind of rp's

Augusta
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Hi, may I reserve the Mad Hatter please?

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMirrorsAllGone on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Hey is it cool if I take Peter Pan? I'd like to reserve him for the 24 hours if that's fine.

Mirror
The Mirror isn't broke, it's Gone.

TheMirrorsAllGone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Since I'm still new to this site and my computer is acting up, I'm not sure if my character application got through because my laptop froze when I sent it. So, can you please tell me if it did?

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:12 am

It went through no worries

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:33 am

Can I have the role of Hook?

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:25 pm

May I please reserve Pinocchio?

Captain Obvious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!