Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wretched and Divine

Wretched and Divine

a part of “Wretched and Divine”, a fictional universe by Nami L'Chi.

Wretched is what F.E.A.R is calling the Rebels, Divine is how the Rebels see themselves in trying to overthrow F.E.A.R... what's it going to be.. Rebels win...F.E.A.R wins? Click for more information

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wretched and Divine”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Wretched and Divine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:43 pm

It's reserved.. :3

Now all we need is the last male and we can start!

whispers:

GIVE HAWAIIANHONEY AND CHIAKI LOTS OF HUGS FOR ME >:D

that was totally not a whisper.. O.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed May 01, 2013 12:13 am

Hey, this sounds pretty interesting. I was wondering if that last male spot is still available. If not, I'd be happy to reserve and throw up a character in the morning ^^

(Ooh, look. Hi Deguu :P)

Don't have a favorite color (I guess if I had to pick it'd be white or black). Favorite animal by far is definitely the wolf.
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon May 06, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm loving how this is turning out :)
thoughts, opinions? concerns, Ideas?

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Tue May 07, 2013 10:52 am

I like our introductions so far. I feel like I know these characters.

I'm now interested in what they can do in adverse situations. It'd be fun if FEAR and its agents made some sort of move :)

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Tue May 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Hey Nami,
Idea: You know Vix's vision what if the building was the warehouse or a government building or something. Just an idea.

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deguu on Wed May 08, 2013 12:07 pm

This is looking like it's going to be really good...I'm really enjoying it so far ^^
"All the Worlds a Stage, and all the Men and Women merely players. They have their exits...and their entrances. And one Man in his time, may play many parts"

Deguu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue May 21, 2013 9:34 pm

Hey guys... :)

just curious whose gonna post next?

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed May 22, 2013 11:33 am

Well, we at the warehouse can't really do much until something happens—at least, in my opinion. I was waiting for Caleb/Ares to resolve their meetup or for F.E.A.R. to attack or some other post that furthers the plot before posting again.

What are our options? :P

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed May 22, 2013 1:07 pm

you guys can create FEAR to attack the warehouse while Caleb/Ares are still speaking. :)

then ya know, things happen, and blah blahblah :)

So go ahead, let FEAR attack!

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed May 22, 2013 1:18 pm

*evil laugh*

I was thinking about it, but I didn't want to ruin any plot ideas/plans you might've been laying the groundwork for, but now that we have the OK... I'll post later tonight, unless someone else wants to start off the attack ^^

EDIT: Real life attacks again... I'll try to post on Friday.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!