Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Matrimony

Matrimony

a part of “Matrimony”, a fictional universe by InsanityRenaissance.

In order to bring peace to a kingdom, a king offers up his children's hands in marriage to those once considered enemies.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Matrimony”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Matrimony

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 22, 2013 8:04 am

Well I am sorry if I've been a pain, but I'll go ahead and lower my char's age than. I'll probably rewrite the history a bit though because of that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed May 22, 2013 12:12 pm

I submitted a character to compete with the youngest princess spot, since it has only been reserved... I hope that's okay :3

Hope she gets picked! ^-^ Everyone can go see her, if you'd like, via my page. Her name is Magnolia. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 22, 2013 12:43 pm

Oh I love her Jynxii.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed May 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Wow, that's a damn good character.
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you jumped in, as I'm tired of waiting to start, and clearly you put a good amount of effort into your character, and so would probably do the same ICly.
But, Horsey did reserve the spot, so until that reservation expires, which is up to Insanity, it's still hers. It's already been what? Three days? If she's expired, she's expired. No offense intended.
How did you make the little checks and 'x's? Looks really clean.
And I like the Game of Thrones references!

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 22, 2013 10:31 pm

I just had an idea popped into my head about my char's history and wanted to share it with ya'll to see if it was okay. I wanted to see if there was some way if Raina had met any of the royals in her past and I think I have a way. Raina's father was a blacksmith, well, I was thinking that he was so good at his craft that he was one of the best in the kingdom and word had spread far enough to the Royal family and was asked to craft a sword for the king. He does and I figured he would take Raina with him. I figured this be just around the time when her life changes. Anyway, while presenting the sword to the king, I was thinking that Raina, being very curious at that time, would have wondered off and gotten lost and run into one of the other princes or princesses. Hehe, I think that might be interesting. What do ya'll think?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed May 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Raina's father could have been the one that crafted Asun's armor. I mentioned in his profile that it was extremely intricate. She could have run into Asun too, of course, I wouldn't mind.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed May 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Thank you, both of you. ^^ of course you're correct, Tim, but I figured I would at least put an application in, just in case ^^ even if I don't get in, I still wish all of you the best!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu May 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Hopefully Insanity will get on today and decide. I'd like to get started.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Thu May 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Hey, Jynxii C: I just stalked Maggie a lil', XD, wanted to say how much I love her. Though also wanted to point out that Az isn't cruel to her or anything, and she isn't mean either, just indifferent and doesn't want a "friend" relationship with her... No offense, that just bothered me a tad bit, since Az isn't a monster. XD
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu May 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Well I wanted Maggie to be the typical little sister. I'm not saying Az is, rather that Maggie is a little over sensitive and dramatic. Again, it was Magie's point of view, and although the reality might be different, that's how most little siblings react. I know for me, my little sis always thought I hated her even though in reality: I just didn't want to play with her sometimes lol

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu May 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Well looks like no Ness today either. I don't think I'll be on tomorrow, it's gonna be my 21st birthday so my brother is taking me out to my first bar.

So I can drink legally for a change. :D
Anyway, hopefully I'll be back home Saturday sometime.
Don't get too far without me!!

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri May 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Jynxii wrote:Well I wanted Maggie to be the typical little sister. I'm not saying Az is, rather that Maggie is a little over sensitive and dramatic. Again, it was Magie's point of view, and although the reality might be different, that's how most little siblings react. I know for me, my little sis always thought I hated her even though in reality: I just didn't want to play with her sometimes lol

Ah, okay. I suppose I wouldn't know, since I have no siblings. XD Though I suppose... with my cousins... Maggie's point of view makes a lot more sense. C:

And happy birthday Tim! <3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri May 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Happy birthday, Timmy! \(^.^)/

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri May 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Gosh you make me feel old. My youngest brother is your age TiMMMay. Well he'll be 21 at the end of this year. I am currently 31 years hehe. Happy B-day.

Today's my youngest nephew's b-day too. He's 3! hehe. They grow up too quickly.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon May 27, 2013 6:57 am

o.o I can't see the OOC for this, but I checked the GM's page and it says "Last visited:
Sun May 26, 2013 10:48 pm" but I still haven't gotten an answer back :s If anyone hears from the GM please PM me, cause I have to keep looking this up since it won't show up in my ooc thread for some strange reason. >.<

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 27, 2013 8:25 am

Well I think the GM is in school and for all we know, finals is probably happening.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon May 27, 2013 9:48 am

Thanks for the B-day wishes guys. Anyway, the party stretched out a bit longer than I thought, fortunately though you all aren't waiting on me!
I'll be getting home later today, maybe Ness will be on, seeing as it's a holiday and all...

Oh and that's not so old Zodia, I've got cousins that are going on 40! lol
Yeah, my youngest niece is 3, will be four next month.
And my oldest is nine, her birthday's also next month! She makes ME feel old.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu May 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Jynxii I messaged our GM too, but it has not been read.
Although, I do see that Insanity was last on very early this morning, so Matrimony may not be a lost cause. Hell, what do I know though? :P

Anyway, I wrote my first IC post in well over a year today!
YaYYYYyyy...

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Fri May 31, 2013 12:22 pm

I don't think its a lost cause yet. I know school ends for me in 17 days. And I started a week late because I didn't have my stuff yet (Homeschooled whoot whoot!). She probably busy with end of school stuff. I know my best friend is.

elidor495
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri May 31, 2013 12:41 pm

I am being patient too. Insanity wouldn't take the time to create such an elaborate intro and great char if he wasn't committed. Creating a good Intro page can take time.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!