Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater: To Be Reborn

Soul Eater: To Be Reborn

a part of “Soul Eater: To Be Reborn”, a fictional universe by リンーちゃん.

Imagine this, everything restarted. Time went back, and people were erased. Instead, others replaced them, but it was as if nothing happened. To restart a deadly war, is that really logical? Is it even possible though?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: To Be Reborn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Soul Eater: To Be Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Fri May 31, 2013 11:52 am

Have you tried making a thread in the Roleplayers Wanted section of the forum? I saw a Soul Eater roleplay there about a week ago and it did really well with getting characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

elidor495
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Fri May 31, 2013 5:11 pm

Questioooooooon:

Okay, so this might sound really stupid (please don't laugh at my slowness kthx) but are the weapons and meisters paired with each other by their corresponding number? Because, welp, in that case, if I ended up making both open female meisters, I'd end up being... my own... meister... and that's kinda awkward to me o.o So, uh, Rinny, should I still make both or what?
ImageImageImage
GO d--(?) P(-+) c++ l- u- e- m- s+/s n- h f+ g+ w++ t+@ R+@ !x*>** !a P- E- W++ N-- o K- w+ O--- M-- V- PS(---) PE Y PGP- 5 X tv b++ DI D G r--

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Fri May 31, 2013 5:16 pm

I believe so yes, but that's how I understand it. I may be wrong.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby リンーちゃん on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:34 am

Well... the Kishin would be interacting with the witches, is my idea ^u^ That way no one is just roleplaying on their own, because that's no fun! So the Kishin and witches are all basically the antagonists who will work together, in their own crazy ways ouo

Ah, no, I haven't actually >u< I'm not good at asking for things, even for people to make a second character ;u; Well... just about all the roles are filled so I think we're good!

Yup, numbers go with numbers! And now that I think about it... you're right... OTL Then in that case, could you play the Death Scythe Meister? Then I'll create your female character in exchange!

PS. Sorry for my absence, finals are a pain TuT
After Watching That One Good Anime...

リンーちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am

Great! I'll do the Death Scythe Meister then, and I gues it all works out! XD Woohoo!

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Sorry to be that guy but I cannot join this roleplay due to just not having a lot of time on my hands; I currently am still doing my finals and such so that's a HUGE problem for me so far as it takes a lot of usually free time off my hands [Do to the fact that after a large test I tend to go home and crash]

-Finalhazard

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ____ on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:52 am

sorry, won't be able to join anymore
Blank

____
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!